The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

found these on taobao, a faulty AM90 HW with no ice sole
eek.gif

True. The AM90 looks way too bulky for those skinny Tech pants. Tbh those kinda pants make everything look bulky, I can't stand them.
Same here man, I can't stand those jogger pants. To me it just screams, "HEY LOOK AT MY SHOES!!!"

In general sweatpants in public should be outlawed. 
mean.gif

Welcome to NT Craig, good to see some new faces in here
and btw are those denim 90s samples, cuz ive only seen them as samples on ebay
they were supposed to release but nike canceled them for some reason i think
No these denim blues made it to finish line. Had a chance to cop but missed out

the color on the midsole wedge is not correct

no faux vintage paint and also no infrared colored midsole wedge

same story as the infrareds

need blue paint instead of black

same story as above

also the outsoles are not correct at all the 5 pairs

Last edited:
It's still a fake in my eyes, as in if someone sold it to me representing it as real, I would file a claim. It's unacceptable. And if the guy is using McDonald's materials (meat, buns, condiments), and making the burger- he is still stealing. 

I can't believe I'm reading near endorsement of GM/unauth/fake pairs here on niketalk.

Should i take 8.5?
View media item 1252166View media item 1252167
Or size 9??

View media item 1252168View media item 1252169
Im usually 8.5 on nikes and air jordans except for jordan 1 which i go size 9 (avoid hurting little toe). Need some ipinions on sizing please.

I find 8.5 okay in comfort but when i look at the mirror it looks small :frown: size 9 is okay too a little more loose on the toe area.. Dont know if it looks too big on the appearance or just fine :frown:

To be clear:

These so-called "grey market" products are illegal.  Users are NOT permitted to promote them on our forums, period.

Even IF you want to argue that they're "practically identical," bootleg media products are literally identical.  They're the same movies, music, and games, only they've been stolen and are being replicated and sold illegally.  You would not call such products "authentic." 

Your BEST case scenario on these is that they're made from scrap materials obtained from a Nike-contracted facility and then sold illegally.  More likely, you actually don't know the origins of the product - only that it's NOT authorized.

For some reason, certain consumers cling in vain to this notion that the illegal product they're buying is the "good kind" of illegal product that's "close enough" to the legal, authorized pair they couldn't source legitimately.  I mean.... somebody engaging in an inherently dishonest and illegal practices wouldn't LIE to you, would they?  

Of COURSE it's the very best scraps from the very same factories!  It HAS to be!  
eyes.gif

Come on.  

We're not having that on our website.  Anyone who insists on promoting the purchase of these products will be banned.  

This thread is about 100% authorized, authentic, legal Air Max 90 shoes ONLY.   If you want to participate in the discussion, please stay on topic. 

Back
Top Bottom