The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

To be clear:

These so-called "grey market" products are illegal.  Users are NOT permitted to promote them on our forums, period.

Even IF you want to argue that they're "practically identical," bootleg media products are literally identical.  They're the same movies, music, and games, only they've been stolen and are being replicated and sold illegally.  You would not call such products "authentic." 

Your BEST case scenario on these is that they're made from scrap materials obtained from a Nike-contracted facility and then sold illegally.  More likely, you actually don't know the origins of the product - only that it's NOT authorized.

For some reason, certain consumers cling in vain to this notion that the illegal product they're buying is the "good kind" of illegal product that's "close enough" to the legal, authorized pair they couldn't source legitimately.  I mean.... somebody engaging in an inherently dishonest and illegal practices wouldn't LIE to you, would they?  

Of COURSE it's the very best scraps from the very same factories!  It HAS to be!  
eyes.gif

Come on.  

We're not having that on our website.  Anyone who insists on promoting the purchase of these products will be banned.  

This thread is about 100% authorized, authentic, legal Air Max 90 shoes ONLY.   If you want to participate in the discussion, please stay on topic. 
I guess its whether you agree that buying fakes should be illegal, but like you said it is illegal and isnt what NTs about.

I guess its whether you agree that buying fakes should be illegal, but like you said it is illegal and isnt what NTs about.
but why does NT tolerates early pictures from shoes that are illegaly smuggled out of the factory and got posted on NT ??

or even pictures from nike samples whats clearly stated inside the shoe that is not for resell or other commercial activities

and btw im not trying to promote or justify all this GM/unauthorized/HQ reps

i just want to give my personal opinion about what i think its a very interesting subject

Last edited:

but why does NT tolerates early pictures from shoes that are illegaly smuggled out of the factory and got posted on NT ??

or even pictures from nike samples whats clearly stated inside the shoe that is not for resell or other commercial activities
Great point, seriously id love to hear a rebuttal

Im all for reps but know that NT isn't about that so I don't promote it. Knowing reps also helps to buy legit pairs as obviously you can tell differences and QC issues.

If the pictures were illegal, they'd be removed.  We are in full compliance with the DMCA and, when contacted, we work with rightsholders to remove any offending images from our site. 

Buying or selling a counterfeit product is a very different matter, and we make it abundantly clear that we want no part of it. 

Those are the terms of service all users voluntarily agree to upon registration.  We do NOT want NikeTalk to be abused to promote criminal activities.  We ask that you respect our wishes and our rights in this respect. 

If you have any further issues, send me a PM so we can keep the thread clear and on topic. 

^^^^ ok meth i will do
wink.gif

and tbh im also not really in the mood to go back and forth about this subject

im in here just to promote new releases and such, and if i want to go further on about this GM thing

i will gonna move it to the GM thread and discuss it there about this subject
smile.gif

Should i take 8.5?
Im usually 8.5 on nikes and air jordans except for jordan 1 which i go size 9 (avoid hurting little toe). Need some ipinions on sizing please.

I find 8.5 okay in comfort but when i look at the mirror it looks small :frown: size 9 is okay too a little more loose on the toe area.. Dont know if it looks too big on the appearance or just fine :frown:
get an 8.75, that should fit you the best

Those are beautiful. Any idea when Nike will retro those again? my 2010s are beat to crap.
Those are the hyperfuse model doubt we'll see a retro of those anytime soon but hopefully the infrareds will be making a return in 2015.

Back
Top Bottom