The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

It's OK
tongue.gif
No,not for me
sick.gif

im attached to my AM pics

and it really sux if the pic get korrupted and its the only pic what you have from that cw
mad.gif

^^those were in the states. Part of the suede pack, those a black pair and a blue.

I'm sure you could track a pair down either still on some site or ebay for sure.

anyone here that lucked up on moon landings for retail worn them yet?

I've done nothing more but admire them and pull them out the box now and then to check em out

but haven't had the nerve to unds them 
nerd.gif
wore mine on holiday to new orleans, got about 5 or 6 people comment on them over the week.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I would not be caught dead in the Moon Landings. There's something so gimmicky about them.

my new EU Foot Locker pick ups 30% discount till 23 november online and instore, checkout with discount code VIPDEAL30

Last edited:
got some scuffs and dirt on my infared 90s. boooo. oh well,.gonna try wet towel. if not, just gonna rock.to death. lol

How many times are they gonna retro the infrareds :smh:
Just put my 2010s in the washing machine over the summer and they look DS again. I was shocked.

How many times are they gonna retro the infrareds
mean.gif

if you dont like them you dont have to buy them

nobody is gonna force you to cop the new infrareds
laugh.gif

next year is the 25th anniversary thats why nike release them again

and in 2020 you will probably see them again i think
wink.gif

Last edited:
if you dont like them you dont have to buy them
nobody is gonna force you to cop the new infrareds :lol:
next year is the 25th anniversary thats why nike release them again
and in 2020 you will probably see them again i think :wink:  

Lol obviously I like them if I have a pair.
I'm just saying they retro it too excessively.

I don't think it's excessive, the last proper retro was 2012. A classic colorway like that is always appreciated.

I am against nike whoring out the infrared colorway nowadays and a majority of the variations to the OG that have released in the past few years.

Last edited:
No such thing as excessive retros of the original Infrared, IMO. These and neon 95s should be on store shelves at all times.

That said, I could do without all the variations of the original that seem to drop every few months.

Back
Top Bottom