The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

i wish they would retro the laser blue or the mesa's as much as the infrareds
i like those 2 cws way more than the infrareds

i have issue with the blue. somehow just dont look the same. what i am fiending for are those lime 90s. too bad, they can and will never do it right.

the nylon, the mold, the shape, just not the same no more.

the nylon, the mold, the shape, just not the same no more.
its about time for you to quit buying AM90s cuz nike is not gonna go back to the pre 2012 shape, it will only get worse imo

im fully aware that they dont look the same as before, but for me the current shape from the upper is still acceptable

hopefully it will stay like that and not gonna go downhill in the future, but you'll never know with damn nike nowadays
sick.gif

its about time for you to quit buying AM90s cuz nike is not gonna go back to the pre 2012 shape, it will only get worse imo
im fully aware that they dont look the same as before, but for me the current shape from the upper is still acceptable
hopefully it will stay like that and not gonna go downhill in the future, but you'll never know with damn nike nowadays :x

yeah, at least for the 1s and 90s.lol

still want those newspaper 1s. lol am i that old? lol. i hear ya.

thats why the only pair of 90s i have are the infareds. haha

I been looking for Milan and roundel 90's in 11.5 for Sooo long and I'm still looking! This is ****

Last edited:

24 november on footlocker
my local foot locker manager showed me these cws last week and told me that they will sell them instore next week

and also he asked me if i was interested in them and if i want them to stash away 2 pairs for me

but i declined their offer cuz it was not really my cup of tea

material wise they were pretty good but the shape from the am1 was just horrible imo
sick.gif

my local foot locker manager showed me these cws last week and told me that they will sell them instore next week

and also he asked me if i was interested in them and if i want them to stash away 2 pairs for me

but i declined their offer cuz it was not really my cup of tea

material wise they were pretty good but the shape from the am1 was just horrible imo
sick.gif
are the air maxes in your avi yours?

shame they reduced the air bubble from the og's and messed up the shape. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom