The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

for anyone who has bought a special release from sneakerbaas before...

doing some practicing right now, so to speak, and I can't find a way to check out through paypal - even though it's listed as a method in the bottom left hand corner of the home page...

is this a restriction placed on regular inventory, or will they not accept paypal whatsoever even if it is a quick sell out? 

any help would be hugely appreciated 
ohwell.gif

(p.s. I've emailed them but no reply thus far)

I got my refund via paypal email before Size? even sent me a email letting me know my order got cancelled. 
Yeah I got the refund in an email from PayPal but I just looked into it and saw in my account that there is a hold on my $186.30 ...just gotta wait, I've never had this happen on a cancellation. Usually it never even comes out of my bank account.

O
Yeah I got the refund in an email from PayPal but I just looked into it and saw in my account that there is a hold on my $186.30 ...just gotta wait, I've never had this happen on a cancellation. Usually it never even comes out of my bank account.

Oic, I don't have my PayPal connected to my bank account, mine just has a visa attached. I've seen the refund in my visa already. Gotta rack those points lol.

Might be a repeat question, but do you think I would get hit with custom fee's from ordering 1 pair of corks from Hanon? I live in Iowa if that matters???

MY PATCHES FINALLY CAME IN TODAY. Down fall about it I step out for a little and post left a note saying they came by so I got to go to the post office and pick it up.....pic coming soon

So I got an order in for the corks with size? at 1:37pm est (according to my email) on Monday (the time that all sizes were showing up on the cork page but it would lead to nothing).. managed to sneak in a US 10.5 somehow. thinking it was just a fluke, I wasn't really gonna sweat it if it got cancelled but I emailed them today and they said its ready to be shipped!

Last edited:
So I got an order in for the corks with size? at 1:37pm est (according to my email) on Monday (the time that all sizes were showing up on the cork page but it would lead to nothing).. managed to sneak in a US 10.5 somehow. thinking it was just a fluke, I wasn't really gonna sweat it if it got cancelled but I emailed them today and they said its ready to be shipped!
Good work glad to see more people starting to get there max's from these shoe boutique. Post pic when you get them

Back
Top Bottom