The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

pic of these posted a few days ago but i didnt know they were using the ostrich print on these 90's
wink.gif

Finally caught up in this thread with all the cork madness.

I dont really like animal prints on shoe but im hyped for some ID. :lol: Might make the all cheetah print one that was posted a couple pages back, but on the eyestay, nike swoosh, and midsole wedge its going to be red instead of black :D

Hyperfuse>>>>>>>Patches
:smokin
hyperfuse are a tank

Last edited:
Finally caught up in this thread with all the cork madness.

I dont really like animal prints on shoe but im hyped for some ID. :lol: Might make the all cheetah print one that was posted a couple pages back, but on the eyestay, nike swoosh, and midsole wedge its going to be red instead of black

I was thinking of the exact same id

Totally crap. Random colors/material thrown together that don't match at all. Could be a Raf Simons shoe.

I'm into some crazy stuff sometimes (such as pony hair), but these are literally the worst. Looks like an id that a 4 year old might throw together..

this thread will be going down when the pony pubic hair ids gonna release :rofl:

Maybe a separate thread for 90 id's?

Last edited:
Trying to order a pair of hyperfuse IDs...is the fit closer to TTT or should I size down?

I wear 11.5 in OG 1s if anyone can help, some people saying TTT others are saying to go down .5... dont want to get the wrong size and have to send it back

Looks like my order from Sivas got cancelled. Just got a paypal refund from "Proudlaces S.L"

Oh well, I'll just wait for the US release

Looks like my order from Sivas got cancelled. Just got a paypal refund from "Proudlaces S.L"

yea, my size 10 got refunded from them, too. but i managed to snag a 10.5 from them and they said it'll ship. guess i just gotta tie them a little tighter

Last edited:

yea, my size 10 got refunded from them, too. but i managed to snag a 10.5 from them and they said it'll ship. guess i just gotta tie them a little tighter

Did you get a confirmation email ? On twitter they said if you received a confirmation email you're good to go. 

Did you get a confirmation email ? On twitter they said if you received a confirmation email you're good to go. 

I originally received a confirmation when I ordered. On their site my order said processing.

I received a paypal refund about an hour ago and when I check my order status is now says "Closed"

Back
Top Bottom