The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

haha, 2 pairs of socks.
smokin.gif
hahaha true that

Did you get a confirmation email ? On twitter they said if you received a confirmation email you're good to go. 
yea got confirmation and everything. still no guarantee

290 sqm takes the cake in my experience with ordering from europe thus far (really wish I got through on UI - they sound great). Those patches from monday night are already on the delivery truck 
smokin.gif

Now for one of my cork orders to ship out...
eyes.gif

they prob def oversold sz 10, as me and @just blaze  both ordered that size. seems like no one else got canceled and refunded
sorry that happened man, I do remember size 10 staying open for a while...hoping its just that size, but I think if they oversell size 10 the same could easily happen to 11 
indifferent.gif

AM 90 Ultra BR release dates, info pulled from FNL site

5/1/15

725222-404

LT PHOTO BLUE/GAME ROYAL-WHITE

This could be the wrong colorway, used my best judgement.

5/1/15

725222-001

BLACK/BLACK-DARK GREY-BLACK

Could not figure out which 90 this is.

5/1/15

725222-002

DUST/DUST-BLACK-WHITE

Last edited:
Totally missed out on the Corks....got caught up with Flyknit Max and all these other releases.  Any chance they drop in US soon?  Or perhaps EU?  

Totally missed out on the Corks....got caught up with Flyknit Max and all these other releases.  Any chance they drop in US soon?  Or perhaps EU?  
they're dropping in US mid april. forgot exact date

*EDIT: they're releasing 4/18

Last edited:
my 10.5 is safe, they replied to me telling me it will go out soon.There is hope!

Last edited:
To those who have worn or tried on the corks, I have a question.

If I usually wear US 11.5 IN AM90's, would I be OK with a 12 in these due to the leather lining?

sivas just replied to a previous email i sent (before it got canceled) about my size 10 order:

"We didn't receive the quantities we were supposed to. That's why we had to cancel your order. The refund was made."

Back
Top Bottom