The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Damn, missed my delivery on my corks today. Came to Canada via UPS.... along with $56 cdn in duties. ouch, some expensive air maxes. 

Damn, missed my delivery on my corks today. Came to Canada via UPS.... along with $56 cdn in duties. ouch, some expensive air maxes. 
Damn! That was most of the reason why I didn't try very hard to get the corks from overseas, too worried about customs. UPS is the worst shipping to Canada, I've had better luck with USPS.

What store did you cop from?

Damn! That was most of the reason why I didn't try very hard to get the corks from overseas, too worried about customs. UPS is the worst shipping to Canada, I've had better luck with USPS.

What store did you cop from?
I love USPS lol. I usually just get a slip in my mailbox from Canada Post, and the odd time I will get hit with customs. Also there is a ton of locations for pickup very close and they are open late. Where as with UPS they close early and honestly 10/10 I get hit with customs.

I ordered from that Chlamydia site in Poland.  

So I just canceled my order from LUISAVIAROMA i was getting the corks and velvet from them but they talking about delivery June 30 so I'm getting my money back. On a brighter note I just got the corks from culture kings today and will be deliver tomorrow now I just need to get the velvet and flash lime. Or I'll just wait for the crock.....

June 30th is a long way from now, why would they get shipment three months late?

June 30th is a long way from now, why would they get shipment three months late?
I ask myself the same thing. They said they were waiting for the merchandise to get deliver to them. I told them people already wearing the shoes in the streets and you telling me yall waiting. I had to cancel with the quickness. But I'm glad I did cause I was able to snag a cork and flash lime AM90 today so I will have it tomorrow.

Bit early for Christmas I know but I really loved this Christmas colorway. What do you guys think? Should I pull the trigger???

Lmfao yeah I thought you lived in Melbourne australia I was going to hop on a plane and hit to that sneaker store....so what country you from
he is from the land of OZ
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom