The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

My two Air Max 90 HYP Premiums NikeiDs just arrived.....

happy.gif
yooo i'm trying to make a grey/white pair.. is that white upper with the wolf grey mudguard?

yea we'll find out soon. I doubt they put the entire stock up online, but ideally we both get pairs and no customs fees.
According to my wife I've got another pair of these damn kickz. A FedEx parcel from Barcelona just dropped at our door.

Knock on wood you'll get yours as well.

According to my wife I've got another pair of these damn kickz. A FedEx parcel from Barcelona just dropped at our door.
Knock on wood you'll get yours as well.
Cool, so they left it at the door for you or something? I'm not home so if they put signature ima have to go pick it up most likely

So asphaltgold already shipped my velvets from yesterday but Sivas can't give me 1 update 10 days later. SMH

got my sivas package today at work. prob came yesterday, but they just dropped it off at my desk now

So what's the deal with the infrareds? Mom and pop stores have them this weekend?? Anywhere I can cop right now?

Completely lost on what's going on with the infareds. The 2015 non patch retro is available? If so any places in the Los Angeles area already or about to be selling? Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.

My question is if anyone with a sivas order can actually user their tracking number? Mine says "no matches found" on the MRW website... 

Back
Top Bottom