The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

May 11th I see some places posting? 
nerd.gif
 og infrared's

CROC's on Ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Ma...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item2a4fb5a90f

185 shipped

AM 90 Liberty UK

http://www.liberty.co.uk/fcp/categorylist/designer/nike
This is women's sizing I presume?

There is a huge confusion going on with the Men's version of the 2015 release regarding the mudguard being patent leather...

or PVC or whatever the plastic material they used instead of decent genuine leather.

Can anyone confirm this for MEN'S release of the 'OG' cw?

There is a huge confusion going on with the Men's version of the 2015 release regarding the mudguard being patent leather...
or PVC or whatever the plastic material they used instead of decent genuine leather.

I'm pretty sure it's leather but cheap leather which explains the patent look

Serious question for the OG 90 heads here.

A lot of people give me sh* for liking the 2013 'vintaged' OG 90s for looking like c*ap.

But the pictures above is what the OG would be looking like if they were kept deadstock ...

How could people not love the 2013 release? Really curious what people here thinks about that.

Nike Air Max 90 “Infrared”
Color: White/Black-Infrared
Style Code: 725233-106
Release Date: 05/18/15
Price: $120

According to sneaker news

How could people not love the 2013 release? Really curious what people here thinks about that.
The mesh on them looks totally different from the kind that Nike used for years and years on all kinds of AMs, different not in a good way. The 2015s have that same type of mesh. I also remember the mudguard material looking kind of strange, not as flat and smooth as on my HOAs. And the preyellowed midsole also looks s**t.

Also they were one of the first 90s that have this new really narrow shape/look, that didn't help either.

Last edited:
I think the issue is with the idea of this false "aged" look. It's one thing to have a wearable pair of DS kicks, although I doubt many Air max from 1990 are still wearable. I think what people want more is for the shoe to look like it did when they dropped, and as close to OG shape and materials as possible. They can easily do it with every retro, it's just cheaper not to.

They can easily do it with every retro, it's just cheaper not to.

THIS!!

But still I'm not even sure if they could ever pull it off again, with all the synthetic materials used I'm sure new machining comes with the process. Just the way things are mass produced now makes me think they could never come close, even if they actually wanted to. :smh:

Nice! I'm still trying to snag the denims in size 8 without paying 300+..... Anyone know places still selling denims in size 8 that's not crazy resell eBay prices? Thanks nters

Just keep an eye out on eBay constantly. I just saw a pair earlier this week go for $150 shipped sz 10. I looked up the sold listings and a lot of them ended up under $200

I love the OG 90s that dropped in 13, I'd rather get another pair of those than the new ones... might actually just do that :lol:

from the pictures i see it looks like cheap leather not pleather but like a synthetic leather  like my nike id's i just made ask @WizdomLakerz  about the quality of that leather

starting to wonder if i ordered the velvets us mens size or a us womens size from shelflife. the shoes were under the mens category so i ordered the mens size i was shooting for. emailed them to double check, no reply. 

Last edited:
starting to wonder if i ordered the velvets us mens size or a us womens size from shelflife. the shoes were under the mens category so i ordered the mens size i was shooting for. emailed them to double check, no reply. 

Your ordered a mens pair. When you goggle the style number mens pairs show up.

^^ No prob. I've ordered from SL before. Their shipping isn't too bad. Not too long, I want to say 8-9 days?

Back
Top Bottom