The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Latest 90's, picked up last Saturday.

YmW6XTT.jpg

So disappointed! I tried on the Air Max 90 Ostrich/Gum bottom yesterday at Finishline, the quality on the pair I tried on was beyond horrific. There was pealing of the "pleather" all along the back above the sole. Told the guy thanks, but no thanks! :smh:

Last edited:
So disappointed! I tried on the Air Max 90 Ostrich/Gum bottom yesterday at Finishline, the quality on the pair I tired on was beyond horrific. There was pealing of the "pleather" all along the back above the sole. Told the guy thanks, but no thanks!
mean.gif
only the one little piece on the 90 has Ostrich leather???

WEAK

when did nike last update the hyp am 90 iD?  I'm waiting on a third shade of grey but I fear they'll be even more restrictive then they are now.

Screw the package shot, share what's inside. This thread is about AM 90s, so go ahead and share a shot of 2 of the few you received from your expected in bounds o_O

Edit: YAY!

Last edited:
Just keep an eye out on eBay constantly. I just saw a pair earlier this week go for $150 shipped sz 10. I looked up the sold listings and a lot of them ended up under $200

Do people usually buy first from eBay and then do a legit check? I've never purchased sneaks from eBay, I question authenticity. Also for some reason everyone on eBay feels the need to charge like 40-60 usd for shipping the Canada.. Like wtf, standard USPS shipping doesn't cost that much to Canada does it?
Excuse my ignorance, thanks for the help.

Last edited:
Do people usually buy first from eBay and then do a legit check? I've never purchased sneaks from eBay, I question authenticity. Also for some reason everyone on eBay feels the need to charge like 40-60 usd for shipping the Canada.. Like wtf, standard USPS shipping doesn't cost that much to Canada does it?
Excuse my ignorance, thanks for the help.

Priority shipping with tracking to Canada is ~$40USD.

Like said before, and again nothing personal, but no one wants to see a wrapped up shoe box or a shopping bag. Neither is anyone interested in the number of packages you're still about to receive.
So I got 3 packages coming this week 1 next week
1. Air max 90 ostrich gum brown
2. Air max 90 croc infrared
3. Air max 90 snake infrared
4. Air max 90 Liberty merlin next week delivery
I just got 2 more packages I'm waiting on this week

Just post a pic or 2 of the shoes once you have them in.

Size?

Thursday 7th may:

http://sizestores.co.uk/hq/2015/05/02/nike-air-max-90-25th-anniversary-collection-2/

"The Nike Air Max 90 ’25th Anniversary Collection’ in Black and Cactus releases online next Thursday (7th May) at 8am GMT via direct links on our Facebook and Twitter pages and in all size? stores from their respective opening times, priced at £110 in UK sizes 6-13 (including half sizes)."

What does this mean, in "Black and Cactus"? They releasing the Snakeskin (which is Black and Caktus) or the Paisley as well?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom