The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

saw the Patches in person....straight trash

waiting for May 15th to see the new infra's in person, better be as good as the 2010s

I've never seen either in person, I just don't like the "one piece" look of the Hyperfuses compared to the Patches.

I don't think you understand what I posted. Posting pics of the shoes is good, that's what this thread is for, I never said I didn't like that so please continue to do so.

I meant the pics of wrapped boxes and shopping bags and the endless posts what you're gonna order, what you'd like to order, what you actually ordered and when you expect them in (and repeat that). If everyone else here starts doing that (what is already happening too often actually, I'm not the only one that mentioned it), then a lot of people will stop contributing/reading here.

This thread should be about news and pics of upcoming c/ws, release dates, pics of pickups so people can compare real life pics to stock pics before buying, sharing release spots etcetera.
Ok ok I get you on the shopping bag point taken, the shoe box was only taken because I was showing the quality it came in. I wasn't expecting any comments or hype about it, now as far as me saying what AM90 I'm getting I believe everybody writes what there getting and what they want to get. I don't see any harm in that. But everything else you mention I gotcha [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]. I'll put a smile back on your face. I want to be legit with everybody

when your liberty's come in, can you take a shot on foot? i wanna see.

On another note i really want those paisleys , theyre the only ones im really feeling from the 25th collection

I will take a foot shot when my Liberty comes in

And I'm waiting for the Paisley to

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1519802/width/200/height/400[/IMG

[GALLERY="media, 1519803"][/GALLERY]
They look more attractive to me compared to the other infrared 90s[/quote]

EXACTLY!!! The ones that release this month look like knockoffs compared to these. I'm thankful I was able to get through on my phone at work.

Id still rather have regular Infrareds than patches. The patch concept just seems wack to me and I don't get the appeal for them

Welp. You can have both if you want to. These patches are more suitable for am90 collectors or those who want to complete their infrared 90 lineup. Bottom line these are one of the nicest air max 90 release.

When are the crocs, snakes, mens velvet releasing in the US man.. not to mention the corks on SNKRS or NDC...

When are the crocs, snakes, mens velvet releasing in the US man.. not to mention the corks on SNKRS or NDC...
Mens velvets are not gonna drop in the US which kinda puts the other drops in jeopardy too. But I do have a feeling the others are gonna drop random on a Thurday or Friday like the patches did.

Mens velvets are not gonna drop in the US which kinda puts the other drops in jeopardy too. But I do have a feeling the others are gonna drop random on a Thurday or Friday like the patches did.

I was wondering the same thing. Was contemplating grabbing crocs from 23penny but that 179.99 tag had me second guessing. Will wait it out until the end of the week.

On another note these came in today
View media item 1519908
They do sqeek but I'm optimistic that after a few wears and hitting them up with that baby powder they'll be fine. They are a wmns 10 and Im a 8.5 in men's and they fit perfectly. No issues with the width.

Back
Top Bottom