The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

For those that have ordered the iridescent's from 290 SQM, have your orders been shipped yet? i ordered the damn wrong size and mine havent but i have sent three emails to change while they have stock and i still havent heard anything.
What your total come out to with shipping to the US??....i was thinking bout pulling the trigger but i need a 9.5  and they only have a 9

Sooooo tempted to do a pony ID. Might have to. They look incredible.

Anyways, His & Hers Flash Limes. Lot of ya'll don't like this colorway. I think they are SICK!!!

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/s...5E5BD5A3-BE46-40E4-A904-F134886E12FF.jpg.html

Top Three, IMO, 25th Anniversary joints acquired. Will be adding Snakes & Crocs...,. Then I'll call it a day with this pack.
happy.gif

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/s...227C72F5-4918-430B-8132-92D0C89A7EED.jpg.html
LIFE GOALS

For those that have ordered the iridescent's from 290 SQM, have your orders been shipped yet? i ordered the damn wrong size and mine havent but i have sent three emails to change while they have stock and i still havent heard anything.

What size did you order

Need to make a pony pair

Anyway got my 2015 Infrareds & did a comparison. As everyone stated the 2015 gray is darker but the leather on the 2015 is softer than the 2010. What I liked about the 2010 is the infrared on the back of the tongue

How's the fit between the two?  

Does anyone know about the women's infrared 90's that drop tomorrow on NDC?  I wasn't planning on copping from NDC, but I just might now.  Has anyone purchased other AM90 in womens? How's the fit compared to mens?

Does anyone know about the women's infrared 90's that drop tomorrow on NDC?  I wasn't planning on copping from NDC, but I just might now.  Has anyone purchased other AM90 in womens? How's the fit compared to mens?

2010's are bit tighter than the 2015

Last edited:

I grabbed the women's am90 infrared ogs and they fit tts for me. I'm either a 6.5/7 and a 6.5 fits perfect/snug. don't have a wide foot either.

My favorite versions of infrareds period, I prefer the yellowedsole and mesh. I need another pair, how much did you pay for yours?

Yeah man I really like these. I paid around $140 shipped from an eBay seller based in Germany. Missed out on another one of his auctions that ended at $120 so I jumped on the second one.

Last edited:

wait womens infrared dropping tomorrow on ndc? :wow:

wait womens infrared dropping tomorrow on ndc? :wow:
i think hes talking about the womens infrared. not the og infrared

Back
Top Bottom