The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I wonder if the reverse Infrareds will sit long enough to go on discount? Definitely going for Infrareds on RD.

Walter..

New AM90 Essential released here.. 1st time I'm seeing this one..

Wish it had more purple in it but it does look pretty good, I'm probably going to pick this up next month..

am pissed about none of the anniversary releases making it here, I thought we would get the OG and Reverse OG at the very least but no sign of it so far.. still praying that we get those here.

EDIT: just saw the Nike UK site, they got the same shoes except here it looks blue..

one of them is messing up the lighting. will go check it out in person at the store then.. if its purple i'll buy, if blue then pass..

Last edited:
What are you guys expecting on release day for the Infras? Instant sellout online or will they sit long enough for me to get out of work and cop?

I think they'll be obtainable fairly easily if you want them. They won't sit forever, but probably long enough to think twice about purchasing.

its purple

saw those at footaction the other day

These are dope. Which Footaction did you see them?

anyone know how long the pony id will be available for?

If It all depends on how much pony material was purchased beforehand. No exact date on when they'll be off but if you're thinking about it they're worth buying. I have two more pairs on the way myself.

In all my years on NT I've never seen anyone go down a half size in 90s. These have to be the newer versions you guys are talking about, right? Either that or you all have some slenderman type feet.

This.
I got some all leather prm ids about a year ago. Went tts and they were a bit narrow on me. Uncomfortable the first few wears but the leather stretched a little now theyre perfectly snug like i like em. I go .5 up sometimes for a more relaxed fit. I have wide feet for sure though

Wasn't impressed with the infrareds in person, OG's and 2010's are better IMO.

I'll probably just do an ID.

am pissed about none of the anniversary releases making it here, I thought we would get the OG and Reverse OG at the very least but no sign of it so far.. still praying that we get those here.
i think that india didnt get the 25th aniv releases because the people are pretty poor there compared to countries like japan, HK, korea and other places in asia, they are already struggling to get food let alone that they will have money to buy a $150 sneaker, an friend of mine have visited india for 1 week and he told me that it is still a 3rd world country with a lot of garbage on the streets and beggars hustling for money, he also told me that the slums/garbage dumps are a very dangerous place to visit especially after dark

i think that india didnt get the 25th aniv releases because the people are pretty poor there compared to countries like japan, HK, korea and other places in asia, they are already struggling to get food let alone that they will have money to buy a $150 sneaker, an friend of mine have visited india for 1 week and he told me that it is still a 3rd world country with a lot of garbage on the streets and beggars hustling for money, he also told me that the slums/garbage dumps are a very dangerous place to visit especially after dark
Pass on that VaCa!

while its true about it still being 3rd world and the beggars etc.. that's not the reason why the 25th anniv pack did not launch here.. there are a lot of rich people as well. Nike releases shoes way more expensive than the AM90s.. we got the new Air Max 2015 in all red and thats priced at $267.. the flyknit 2015s for $315.. and a lot of people are buying those cause we have gotten every release so far.. even got 2 new AM1 ultra moires this week..

we recently got these here:

those are the same print patterns as the AM90s.. similar price point as well.. I think the anniv pack did not come cause maybe they thought its not popular enough.. Nike here does not take risks like adidas does. Adidas will release the jeremy scott stuff, the xenos, the pharrell stuff but nike plays it safe. they only release stuff that they think might sell well..

also about the slums, not sure why anyone would want to visit that.. esp after dark. lol

also about the slums, not sure why anyone would want to visit that.. esp after dark. lol
you know how white people are, they like to explore everything when they are at a new place

even the places where you not supposed to go
mean.gif
that fool got lucky that he didnt got robbed from his sneakers

while he is forcing to watch how his blonde GF got gang r8ped by homeless beggars with HIV
sick.gif

you know how white people are, they like to explore everything when they are at a new place

even the places where you not supposed to go
mean.gif
that fool got lucky that he didnt got robbed from his sneakers

while he is forcing to watch how his blonde GF got gang r8ped by homeless beggars with HIV
sick.gif
lol yeah he got lucky. i stay far away from those places. not as dangerous as brazil favelas etc. but still not safe to go. beggars got their own mafias etc.. they cut peoples hands etc off and force them to beg.

funny thing is when they show it on tv shows, they always only show the bad dirty side cause thats what ppl want to see.. they never show the good stuff like all the malls or the middle class & rich neighborhoods etc.

On the prowl for AJ1 raffles today, stumbled on a local FNL that had the Infrareds out. Compared to my corks, the 'infrared' on the OG's are more muted around the sole. Not a big deal, but definitely noticeable when next to each other. Scooped for $108...FNL WC FTW.
View media item 1549116

Just got my cocaine AM90 yesterday

View media item 1549218
But I'm sending them back when I pulled them out it look like it was the last pair and somebody tried them on caused the shoe lace was undone and toe was stretch I called them back to let them kno I'm sending them back for the next size up so I can get a shoe straight from the factory not from somebody feet

Some velvets came today from who knows where I ordered them! I forget
But Bag of Death and Box Smashed to Hell!
Shoes are in perfect shape - But RIP to the Box!

Anyone asks how I got a delivery on Memorial Day the answer is DHL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom