The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Whats the consensus on sizing? The 2010's I went .5 up, slightly wide foot, but I really like that exact "this-is-MY-shoe" feel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Serious question:  why wouldn't a chain store do FCFS for these?  They're a general release Air Max 90 for pete's sake.  
laugh.gif

Some of you are overthinking this release.  These aren't the Corks.  

I'm assuming they'll do a small initial drop then slowly drop more pairs in specific spots til the streets flooded like everything else

just don't have time to play with nike

I'll pass again this year if I have to

Serious question:  why wouldn't a chain store do FCFS for these?  They're a general release Air Max 90 for pete's sake.  :lol:

Some of you are overthinking this release.  These aren't the Corks.  

Couple of HOH's in the LA area were raffling these. Said they got 1 size run of them. I'm no numbers expert, but maybe these are slightly limited.

I'm surprised stores are even doing raffles for these. I picked up a second pair from FNL yesterday. They had them on the shelf.

Last edited:
Just found out my FTA bday coupon expires today :x you guys think they would still let me use it instore and just let it slide?

And to the guys worrying about obtaining them they are a big GR even if spots are doing raffles there are tons of spits doing FCFS maybe they think there is hype for the AM90s like that but it shouldn't be a problem espicially with the jordan 1s releasing Saturday

Anyone know if Sheik in Sacramento or California will get these or will they be just with the big name shoe stores?

the skress in here is unreal. ive NEVER seen so many people worry about a GENERAL RELEASE air max 90.

Plenty of stores are getting them here in Houston. I got lucky this past Saturday, as Finishline in the Woodlands mall released them. They only had a few sizes left, and I was surprisingly able to buy a sz 9. . This was the last store that I would've ever thought to receive Infrared 90's, so I know there were plenty made if this finishline received them.

Last edited:
Anyone in the Maryland or Virginia area peep the Infrared's on shelves anywhere, yet? Finishline acting clueless in my area.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom