The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I'm excited for Thursday to come!  Been such a tease over the past two weeks seeing other places drop them. 

is finishline getting these on release day? i plan on using my 20 bucks rewards on the infrareds

Last edited:
Radass-Daily-Picdump-202.jpg

Damn, I just realized that the 28th is a Thursday.  
laugh.gif

Mind blown.  Those Saturday drops are so engrained in me that I just assumed that's the way it'd be.  

Guess I'm about to head to the mall tonight b/c my local spots are forever selling early.  

i called all my local spots & champs & FTL were the only places who said they were getting them for sure starting to get worried 

^ strong post to sn ratio.

Relax brah....these won't be hard to get.

You know which spots in HSV are getting them? I've asked at Parkway last time I was there, people at FNL and FL had no idea what I was even talking about

Parkway was clueless even though they had kids sizes out. I'll be heading to the real mall (for sneakers, at least) tomorrow. I can almost guarantee you that FL and FA will have them. They're the more "urban" spots in our area and they've had every other Infrared release.

What size do you need? I tried in the reverse infrared OGs today in my usual 11.5 and I was swimming in them, so I'd recommend going TTS.

I grabbed a 13 back in 2010 but they're a little snug, so hoping to get a 14 this time around. I work close to that mall, so if they let you cop early shoot me a message on here and I'll run by there after work

Most of the FTL are doing FCFS Thurs for the 90 Infrared's 

Employee said to me they only got 2 FSR for Mens and 1 FSR for GS at Northridge Mall

Hopefully it's an easy cop in store since it's releasing on Thursday... Most places around me are doing FCFS too.

Back
Top Bottom