The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

TODAY WEAR

2u40rok.jpg

Footaction and champs in Potomac mills, Virginia have them. You might have to go to one of your local stores and order them there though.

I'll call tomorrow morning when they open and see if they have my size. Thanks, repped for the info.

Anyone know where I can find me a pair of bleached denim 90s in a size 12 for a decent price?

A decent price? There's usually a few pairs on the bay for around $200-240. Haven't seen them much cheaper than $200 for a while.

A decent price? There's usually a few pairs on the bay for around $200-240. Haven't seen them much cheaper than $200 for a while.
thanks I'm trying to find them for less than $200. i saw one pair a while back for $170 i think. i should've jumped on them 
mean.gif

can I get a quick help from someone owning the 2012 VNTG Infrareds and the recent release - do they fit the same?

thx guys

Jumped the gun . Got my infrareds today . Didn't know tongue lining was changed to white.
mean.gif
actually heard a good theory about that today (sorry if already posted). I can´t confirm 100%, but dude said the 2003 version was the first to actually be called "Infrared" and that had a white tonge. So the 2015 model is most likely a nod to those. Seems strange that the box of the 2015s doesn´t even say "Infrared" but anyways, I can live with that explanation.

actually heard a good theory about that today (sorry if already posted). I can´t confirm 100%, but dude said the 2003 version was the first to actually be called "Infrared" and that had a white tonge. So the 2015 model is most likely a nod to those. Seems strange that the box of the 2015s doesn´t even say "Infrared" but anyways, I can live with that explanation.

Heard the same story....

This might be the case. Maybe not. Although the 2003 version had no infrared behind the tongue similar to the 2015 pair, the 2003s inner lining wasn't white. It was a shade of gray just like every other infrared release except the 2015s. If the 2003s inner lining was white, I would definitely believe the 2015s were based off it. As it stands, I think Nike likes to change details on all of their retroes as to provide some form of distinction. No two versions of infrared 90s (1990, 2003, HOA, 2010, 2013 or 2015) are exactly alike.

2003s....

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/s...B7D29938-223B-45F4-860C-C800F496ADD5.jpg.html

Btw..... :wow: That air bubble tho!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom