The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Dang, completely confused myself. Thanks for fixing the info.
wink.gif

Just got the 2015 og infras in the mail, these fit extremely long. I got my tts but I swear, I could've went down half a size, maybe a full size

The infrared is definitely more red than my '10 pair.

Waiting on my Crocs now.

Last edited:
thanks I'm trying to find them for less than $200. i saw one pair a while back for $170 i think. i should've jumped on them :smh:

that's what happens for being a cheap you kno what! HA, my boy traded me his DS bleach AM90 from last year for the Crocs that just released....dummy

that's what happens for being a cheap you kno what! HA, my boy traded me his DS bleach AM90 from last year for the Crocs that just released....dummy
i didn't jump on them fast enough 
mean.gif
 and thats a great trade for you man. i wish i could find someone to do a trade like that 
laugh.gif

Just got the 2015 og infras in the mail, these fit extremely long. I got my tts but I swear, I could've went down half a size, maybe a full size

The infrared is definitely more red than my '10 pair.

Waiting on my Crocs now.

in the 2012s i got a 10.5 and i half sized down in the 2015s. the infrareds were also a bit wider than recent releases. most size 10s kill my feet bc i have fairly wide feet, but the 10 in the infrareds felt really good.

^those blue am90s are sick!  anybody got a link to those dusty cactus sz 8/8.5 for 107 shipped, i slept on that last link!!!  was about to copp last night didnt know why i delayed it now my size gone   -____-

Back
Top Bottom