The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

laugh.gif

2 white

1 black 

1 orange
i vote for black also

Black is the new black - thats my vote 

Heres an arbitrage opportunity for you guys if anyone is looking for the Crocs

Go to your local FTL and have them pull em up on the FA website... they can do an in-store order, apply any rewards you want and have them shipped to you for free...

just ordered mine for $115 delivered to my door after rewards  
nthat.gif

Last edited:
If those moon landings are from ebay.com.au can confirm fake. Ive asked the owner. I also asked why he wants $400 knowing theyre fake...

Thanks. Any word on a US release date?

Loves these pair i haven't worn mines yet but will take on foot shot when I do.
where did u get them? Any pics of the shoes?

Btw those moon landing are 1000% fake. One thing i noticed with my pair is that they shoes are actually symmetrical. Not just with each other but all other authentic moon landings have the same pattern. The fake pairs are not the same, they have huge black random spots. Which sometimes easily makes both shoes completely different.
View media item 1609850

Last edited:
Thanks. Any word on a US release date?
where did u get them? Any pics of the shoes?

Btw those moon landing are 1000% fake. One thing i noticed with my pair is that they shoes are actually symmetrical. Not just with each other but all other authentic moon landings have the same pattern. The fake pairs are not the same, they have huge black random spots. Which sometimes easily makes both shoes completely different.
View media item 1609850

I got mines from Nike in Australia. Here some pics I posted before
eahwk5.jpg

9bezbd.jpg

Man i keep seeing those all navy 90's. I want them. I think JD Sports has them and ship internationally. 

@Maxamillion02  how are they on dude?

Todays: Picnic's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom