The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

2j31gk9.jpg

Nice! They look good man.

And its good to see regular jeans and not those skinny jeans/ jeggings some of these sus dudes wearing these days tucking it into the sneaker.. Lol

I haven't even wore mines yet. :lol:
I got to many it's hard to get to wear some of them espically when I'm buying almost every week

lol yeah i got that problem with watches.. makes me sad when certain cool ones get ignored. I try and rotate as much as I can but it's hard to wear them all. Sneakers so far I don't have that many maybe around 15-20 out of those only 5 AM90s so far.

Last edited:
lol yeah i got that problem with watches.. makes me sad when certain cool ones get ignored. I try and rotate as much as I can but it's hard to wear them all. Sneakers so far I don't have that many maybe around 15-20 out of those only 5 AM90s so far.
Haha I just clocked, you the same starscream over on the g-shock forum at WUS, man of good taste!
pimp.gif

Haha I just clocked, you the same starscream over on the g-shock forum at WUS, man of good taste!
pimp.gif
lol yup that's me! I seen you around there as well, same username. :smile: haha wonder who else from WUS on here..

I just got into this whole AM90 thing recently lol you been collecting them for a while?

These are up for pre order on this luisaviaroma site.. says in arrival by "sept 30th"

quick question since I've never had them before. But how come the BR models dont get any love here? Is it the fit? 

lol yup that's me! I seen you around there as well, same username. :smile: haha wonder who else from WUS on here..

I just got into this whole AM90 thing recently lol you been collecting them for a while?
For a little while yeah, but lately other than a couple pairs of the animal print iD's I been spending more on g-shocks, that why I'm kinda glad the next 3 months haven't got lots of releases that I want ^^ lol

For a little while yeah, but lately other than a couple pairs of the animal print iD's I been spending more on g-shocks, that why I'm kinda glad the next 3 months haven't got lots of releases that I want ^^ lol

Ah cool, lucky to have the iD option. Ive been spending less on Gs this year, am also glad not much for the next 3 months. just that 1 camo GDX. Waiting for a few more sellers to get it on Rakuten.

im also on watchuseek under the name G SHOCK DISCIPLE
but i only have 12 posts and for the rest i just lurk there, i havent posted in years

Ah, should post! Have you bought any new G-Shocks recently? I used to lurk here as well then one of your posts of the upcoming releases got me to sign up lol.

Back
Top Bottom