The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Today's wear
sqic7p.jpg

I want to buy the infrared ultra but i cant pull the trigger. Not feeling the mesh on them, if they had the same mesh as the old hyperfuse it would have been better

[/quote] that leather looks sweet maxamillion. Those chun li ids are nice, but thats coming from a biased golden state fan

Last edited:
I want to buy the infrared ultra but i cant pull the trigger. Not feeling the mesh on them, if they had the same mesh as the old hyperfuse it would have been better
i think you have to really be into the modern variants of the OG to pull the trigger.  the way i see it is id rather spend that money on an ID or search out the OG retro.  i cant get with the mesh, the one piece look or the slender shape.  even if they were half the price, id rather still fund an OG retro with it.  with that said tho, fellas keep coming with the hyperfuse, tape, BR and lunar variants.  i like looking at them (but not touching). 

Last edited:
Got my Infra-Oranges today. They're all leather and mesh, including the sock liner and the orange behind the tongue. I like them.

Here's a quick pic in natural light.

Bonus: Here's what they look like next to the 2015 Infrareds.

I noticed a dirt spot on the medial side of the toe of my Infrared's while taking the pic.
mean.gif
What's the best way to clean the suede?

Back
Top Bottom