The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

For women who has a Womens US size 7.5 what would be the best size to choose for the flyknit racer? Anybody here who owns both? Or knows someone (female) who wears both? Please let me know their sizes.

Dont know much about flyknits in womens sizes, but ive learned a ton about air max 90's from this specific thread. I believe there would be more information to be found on the flyknit thread.

its thousand island
roll.gif

This the racer thread now??

While we're at it if anyone knows the recipe for Big Mac sauce get at me.

That actually gave me a good laugh. That Big Mac reference came outta' left field....just like the post above it. Repped.

Anybody knows where I can get 2015 Infareds? I already have the OG vintage looking ones that came out in 2012. I specifically need a mens size 6.

UnDS the Curry today. I must say, " These joints are boolin'" :smokin

View media item 1926850
Those Curry jawns are looking nice, you've got mad creps bruv

Boom. England to Australia in 3 days.

4 different types of mesh on these.

http://s359.photobucket.com/user/Modzzilla/media/9008510C-E953-48C9-9EB0-68B0830FFA8B.jpg.html
These are crazy. Looking better than SBB 1s. :lol:
Damn I might need these to go with my Orioles Ripken jersey. The Jordan 1s I had were mad uncomfortable for some reason. I had the black/red DMP pack and they were so tight in the forefoot/toebox area. But I also had the Olympic 1s that released around 08 and I never had that problem.

Anybody knows where I can get 2015 Infareds? I already have the OG vintage looking ones that came out in 2012. I specifically need a mens size 6.
Those Curry jawns are looking nice, you've got mad creps bruv
Damn I might need these to go with my Orioles Ripken jersey. The Jordan 1s I had were mad uncomfortable for some reason. I had the black/red DMP pack and they were so tight in the forefoot/toebox area. But I also had the Olympic 1s that released around 08 and I never had that problem.
you check the bay?

After seeing @modzzilla post the phantom I immediately called my footlocker and the manager already knew I was getting them so he took a pic letting me know he put them aside for me and another new release for me cause he knows I'll buy it. Glad to have people like him.
2f06jkj.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom