The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Nah, I wish. It was just al the talk of grails that had me daydreaming. My collection is dominated by 90s, but the Amsterdam AM1 is my all-time fave (just over the Bacons). The colorway and detail are just insane. Was close so many times to pulling the trigger around 06/07, but never did and regret it to this day. Still dream of landing a pair one day.

That brings up a good question, how many of us 90 heads also collect AM1s? I imagine it's a fairly common  pairing. 
90s have always been a staple in my life.  but 1s seem to be taking over my interest as of the last several years.  personally, i feel the energy, design wise, has been curtailed towards the 90s and put more into the 1s as of late.  even searching back, theres only a handful of 90s im really after, whereas the 1s have a longer and pricier list.  off the top of my head, all i can think of is:

hufquake

volt (and thats a half hearted desire)

powerwall (same attitude as volt, but just a bit less)

and these dont even edge out other kicks like several pairs of 1s, 180s, at1s, or 95s.   

Nah, I wish. It was just al the talk of grails that had me daydreaming. My collection is dominated by 90s, but the Amsterdam AM1 is my all-time fave (just over the Bacons). The colorway and detail are just insane. Was close so many times to pulling the trigger around 06/07, but never did and regret it to this day. Still dream of landing a pair one day.

That brings up a good question, how many of us 90 heads also collect AM1s? I imagine it's a fairly common  pairing. 
I think we all collect air max 1 to its kind of hard not to have at least 1 pair

Forgot I copped these in December. Found'em yesterday and rocked. Creased them in a day.
sick.gif
what's with the Exorcist chick in the corner there? lol 

Last edited:
this is the only thing i really wanted to do, but dude said line was closed for the moment.  by the time that moment had passed, i didnt feel like waiting.  very nice pic tho. 

90 air max con related pics:

Last edited:
Happy Air Max Day, fam!
nthat.gif

I was going to search for my Livestrong's, but I got lazy and threw my Infrared's on instead. Can't go wrong with these.

Back
Top Bottom