The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I took me three days and HOURS of waiting on lines, but I was able to cop a pair of the AM90 Laser from AirMaxCon NYC this weekend. It legit sucks when you show up hours before opening to be within the first dozen or so people in line only to see the number grow to over 25 due to line cutters. Then the same thing happens in each of the lines inside the venue. Could I have acted up and made a scene? Sure, but there are more important things in life than getting into a fight in a sneaker line. Was glad to meet some cool people while waiting and won't let the idiots get me down from enjoying this hobby. 

Last edited:

Thanks for that! Really enjoyed how they drew  a parallel between the rise of garage/grime and Air Max culture in London.Wish Air Max culture was as big in the States as it is in Europe and Asia.

@AIRMAXDISCIPLE I know Amsterdamn is basically the Air Max capitol. Any articles or documentaries out there that you know of that discuss this? Also, what's your opinion on the new Masters of Air doc? Figured you might know of some of the characters.

Last edited:
Whilst not particularly keen on the ankle collar I kinda digged the burgundy on the tinkers, doesn't look at all like the pics in real life though

Are these hitting states side or only Europe stuff?  Been waiting on dates but nothing.
AIR MAX 90 ULTRA ESSENTIAL

White, Anthracite & Cool Grey

537384-128

they already released in europe and asia, you can check ur local footlocker or nikestore for it. asking by SKU code

Thanks for that! Really enjoyed how they drew  a parallel between the rise of garage/grime and Air Max culture in London.

@AIRMAXDISCIPLE Also, what's your opinion on the new Masters of Air doc? Figured you might know of some of the characters.
you're welcome, the new MOA video is oke tho, i indeed know some of the people from the video like stevey, karl aka iceberg and chanica, imo they should've replaced chanica for someone else, because she only got those shoes because her daddy is a rich millionaire and bought them for her 
mean.gif
they should've asked mokum vinnie, woei, dennis aka the dude from shoepirates or sepatufresh, those guy are all long time veterans in the dutch AM game, that are really passionated about collecting AMs and not some posh rich broad that try to stunt with 4 amsterdams and 3 KR that are bought by daddy, without her old man she probably wouldnt own a pair of KR and amsterdams at all
laugh.gif
and she also would never made it to the MOA video
wink.gif

AMD whats a good price point for a used pair in good condition of DQMs in a size 10 or 10.5
Those have grown so much on me these past few months to become one of my top 3 AM90s, need a pair

Back
Top Bottom