The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

does anyone have any leads on where i can get the lunar infrareds for retail? i slept when they first dropped and now I'm regretting it :rolleyes

does anyone have any leads on where i can get the lunar infrareds for retail? i slept when they first dropped and now I'm regretting it :rolleyes

eBay is probably your best bet man, I've seen some here on the UK eBay for around £90

eBay is probably your best bet man, I've seen some here on the UK eBay for around £90

yeah, I've been looking around and no luck. i may just get the jacquards tomorrow as a consolation. i have some wc rewards to burn anyway.

does anyone have any feedback on the jacquard sizing? my true size is a 10, but i go up .5 in 90s because my foot is a bit wide.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Nice, goku goku and V vig09 . Looking forward to seeing them. I remember putting a few items from that seller on watchlist before and that he had a good rating. That's just a really solid deal on those.

Sidenote: Just realized today is my one year NikeTalkaversary. Good times.

idk if this has been said already or but do u think nike will restock some more air max 90 indy since its air max day??

Had 93.97 in my paypal,  so it was only 3 cents more on my debit to card to cop. Stoked for these, my first air max 90s.

Thanks for the link! I just snagged one. wtf... did he just rob a drop off truck?! 
laugh.gif

No doubt. Almost too good to be true with seeing that $150 box tag.
Current Jacquards on FNL are about 90 after WC rewards and regular coupon. That markup from Nike is the one that's originally fishy lol. Either way we'll find out.

Side note; I have bought from this seller before, and he delivers quick and my previous stuff has all been legit, but it was Flyknit, Chukkas and the such. I don't see why this wouldn't be either. 

Last edited:
Anyone have detailed pics of that new airmax 90 ice "crimson" colorway? Debating on picking those up or the Jacquard infrared.

Back
Top Bottom