The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Just picked those up, first colorway I've liked. Also had a WC card that expires tomorrow. $40 off and free shipping plus 10% from Discover, not too bad.

Hope the infrared ice sit for a minute
Or at least until I get home so I can use my WC along w/ the $20 code 
pimp.gif

How's the whole Discover thing work? I have a Discover card that I never use but if it means I save money, I'll use it today lol 

Log into your account on ShopDiscover, click on the retailer you want to buy from, make your purchase. I use it all the time.

I dont know about anybody else but I just came across these and I think these are straight F'n FIRE!!! :pimp: Too bad they're damn womens and 9 was the biggest size!!! Oh my Lord these are killing it!! Lol I can't get over it ..... need this same exact color blocking with new variations PLEASE!

View media item 880628

View media item 880629

Copped the infareds...$46 off with WC, Coupon and Ebates 
pimp.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know about anybody else but I just came across these and I think these are straight F'n FIRE!!!
pimp.gif
Too bad they're damn womens and 9 was the biggest size!!! Oh my Lord these are killing it!! Lol I can't get over it ..... need this same exact color blocking with new variations PLEASE!
I agree, this is a pretty awesome colorway.  If you swapped out the patent leather for tumbled leather or suede it would be even better.

Back
Top Bottom