The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Added to cart at 9am timed out at 910, no response from paypal 920, 504 error ever since and now yall say oos :smh: >:

our order has been initiated. You need to finish transaction before the order is placed for processing.

Order details:
[table][tr][td]Order id:[/td][td]  [/td][td]#.......[/td][/tr][tr][td]Order date:[/td][td]  [/td][td]25-07-2014 14:25:09[/td][/tr][tr][td]Order status:[/td][td]  [/td][td]Not finished
 [/td][/tr][/table]
[h1]Orders Management[/h1]

[table][tr][td]#16.....[/td][td]Failed[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]

sick.gif

Last edited:

our order has been initiated. You need to finish transaction before the order is placed for processing.

Order details:
[table][tr][td]Order id:[/td][td]  [/td][td]#.......[/td][/tr][tr][td]Order date:[/td][td]  [/td][td]25-07-2014 14:25:09[/td][/tr][tr][td]Order status:[/td][td]  [/td][td]Not finished
 [/td][/tr][/table]
[h1]Orders Management[/h1]

[table][tr][td]#16.....[/td][td]Failed[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]
did your bank call you?? they did the same bs with me

the only thing getting me through this tragedy is that i got that party next door album leak. *sigh face emoji* 

as i'm looking at the orders...def seems like they oversold

there's a 100 item difference from my first failed attempt to my successful order

Just got off the phone with HS.   After I received my confirmation email, I received a secondary email stating a status change in my order to "DISPUTE".   The HS rep confirmed the order made it through but the status changed was prompt because the payment was made through PayPal.   He personally change the status to processed after confirm the PayPal payment.

Hope this helps anyone else that may have encountered a similar situation.

Just got off the phone with HS.   After I received my confirmation email, I received a secondary email stating a status change in my order to "DISPUTE".   The HS rep confirmed the order made it through but the status changed was prompt because the payment was made through PayPal.   He personally change the status to processed after confirm the PayPal payment.

Hope this helps anyone else that may have encountered a similar situation.
Repped.

Mine said the same. Ordered these for my buddy who has the Internet speed of a snail and knew he had no shot. Have always had good success with Hanon, so told him I'd give it a shot.

Order went through fine, but was hung on "dispute" (paid w/ Paypal). Gave them a ring and they processed it.

Thanks again. I'm always more bummed when someone is counting on me to get them a pair and I strike out, rather than striking out myself for my own pair.

Back
Top Bottom