The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

can pre-order the anniversary cork for only $349.99 pmsl
pimp.gif

http://www.detroitkicks.com/products/nike-air-max-90-anniversary-cork-2014-725235-706

shipping end-mid january... lol

How do you guys think the quality will be on the 2015 infrareds? 25th anniversary, Nike has gotta give us some quality materials on this shoe, don't you think?

Or leave us with garbage materials and up the price to 120$........|I

I'm still tripping on how it's the 25th anniversary and they're not even giving us the Infrared in its true form.

I thought that the lack if Infrared behind the tongue wasn't a big deal, but then I wore my pair and actually looked at them while on my foot. Having white behind the tongue will totally change the look of the shoe, IMO. It dulls it down. Not saying I won't grab pairs, but it's still disappointing that they decided to change that small (but important) detail. Nike. :smh:

So one of those Sneaker sites posted that the OG Infrared color way is supposed to release this month (via their IG) and I haven't heard anything else about it. Was that inaccurate information? I really don't want to spend 200 on a 2010 pair since I beat mine to the ground.

I'm still tripping on how it's the 25th anniversary and they're not even giving us the Infrared in its true form.

I thought that the lack if Infrared behind the tongue wasn't a big deal, but then I wore my pair and actually looked at them while on my foot. Having white behind the tongue will totally change the look of the shoe, IMO. It dulls it down. Not saying I won't grab pairs, but it's still disappointing that they decided to change that small (but important) detail. Nike. :smh:
1up for this!!! The infrared behind the tongue gives it that POP look to it. I am still interested scoopin these at discount but til then the 2010s will stay in rotation upcoming spring/summer season

1up for this!!! The infrared behind the tongue gives it that POP look to it. I am still interested scoopin these at discount but til then the 2010s will stay in rotation upcoming spring/summer season
the same happened with the 2010 laser blues, the shoe would be much nicer if its got the laser blue liner behind the tongue

Back
Top Bottom