The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

i don't justify unauthentic shoes either JC5123  

to my knowledge they are legit . That video is informative and i didn't happen to see the exact pair i posted in there. But if they did happen to not be authentic then i guess i take a L. and sadly thats part of the game.
  • AIRMAXDISCIPLE  I ain't tripping off that little bit of bread "bruh."

Last edited:
Who gives a F what another man spends his money on or what he wears.  Not like 95% of the people on the streets are looking to find someone wearing fake sneakers to call them out.  You sneaker aficionados are too much sometimes lol.  

to my knowledge they are legit . That video is informative and i didn't happen to see the exact pair i posted in there. But if they did happen to not be authentic then i guess i take a L. and sadly thats part of the game.
  • AIRMAXDISCIPLE  I ain't tripping off that little bit of bread "bruh."
in which way they are legit ??, have you ever seen the swoosh on the tongue that looks like a hockey stick

also the shoes dont even come with a ID box, and some of them have a green insole with nike international logo on them

all these animal shoes are sold buy french peeps, couple of years ago there was this french vietnamese dude that went to HK

and brought them back to france, too bad that guy deleted all the pics from his IG, he bought those from the shops from the video what ive posted, later they started to import them from taobao

Last edited:

Who gives a F what another man spends his money on or what he wears.  Not like 95% of the people on the streets are looking to find someone wearing fake sneakers to call them out.  You sneaker aficionados are too much sometimes lol.  
**** !!! here what you're doing here on NT if you not a sneaker ''aficionado''

Boom, mine hit prepared too. Straight come ups all day lol

Edit - size 10
Can you track them?  I am having trouble tracking with MRW with both these and the AM0 that i bought from sivas.  TIA for your help!

Cool thanks Cars Cars . Someone offered me a pair for $80 and i thought it was too good to be true but maybe its just a good deal

Some Not very original ideas, but played with the new ID option, Im not very creative, lets some other ones.

Got MY Corks today from UI

little spots of cork are missing here n there but not noticable unless you face down staring at the shoe.

Looks like it's just this material has cork holes on it like that, to me, then the feel of it falling apart!

Rocking These On Feet ASAP!

nthat.gif

View media item 1480673

View media item 1480674

View media item 1480675

View media item 1480676

View media item 1480677
Got MY Corks today from UI
little spots of cork are missing here n there but not noticable unless you face down staring at the shoe.

Looks like it's just this material has cork holes on it like that, to me, then the feel of it falling apart!

Rocking These On Feet ASAP!
:nthat:
I still give it [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji] still looks sick can't wait for mines

And now my velvets have been canceled, canceled corks from sivas and cancelled velvetts from size... Infrared air max 90 is my all time favorite shoe, and Im going to end up missing out on all the celebration shoes... Hype kills smh.

And now my velvets have been canceled, canceled corks from sivas and cancelled velvetts from size... Infrared air max 90 is my all time favorite shoe, and Im going to end up missing out on all the celebration shoes... Hype kills smh.
Same here! Size canceled this morning.

Back
Top Bottom