The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Two completely different shoes.

Really crazy that people are paying $35 over retail for these.

Material and Quality wise, is the Patch superior? I have Patches in route and I'm thinking of passing on these for no reason other than I'm trying to control my sickness. Nice shoe tho. Still a classic.

ISS has Mens and GS sizes of the OG Infrared avaiable for order. $169 and $139. No tax and free ship. 

Last edited:
patience guys. they'll be everywhere. if jordans sit, these GRs will too.
i deff agree with you, but nowadays peepz in the game dont have any patience anymore

as soon as the hype train starts to run, they want to folllow it and jump on it

Last edited:
Be patient, folks. If these are anything like almost all the other GR Infrared drops from the last 10 years, they'll be easy to get for MSRP. Don't get taxed because of the hype.

Fresh in from Ho Chi Minh 
smokin.gif

Those are nice.

2015s do have a flat square toe.

They aint much chop, but normal folk wont notice, nor will non runner heads.

Only we notice.

The infrareds are no longer on the release calendar on fnl.com for Saturday .... Are they pushed back?

also can people break down what made the 2010 pair so great in comparison to the pair releasing this year? I can't tell much of a difference aside from the shades being possibly different. 

Absolutely nothing.

If your a fan of the infrared 90, then cop. If not? Spend your money elsewhere. In 2010, everybody on NT was saying 2010s were in everyway inferior to HOAs. Now in 2015, 2010s are the ish. Really?! :wow:

NT never fails to amaze me.... :rofl:

patience guys. they'll be everywhere. if jordans sit, these GRs will too.

When was the last time a GR.... Let me state it again.... A GENERAL RELEASE infrared 90 flew off the shelves?! Some of you take the terminology "thirsty" to all new levels.

NT never fails to amaze me.... :rofl:

Last edited:
No infra behind the tougne kinda sucks but still copping nonetheless. OGs had it so I don't know why nike had to change it up unnecessarily.

Back
Top Bottom