The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Walked into a SportsZone store today. They said they weren't releasing til the 28th. Guy at FNL said they weren't even getting them but the FNL up the road would probably be getting them this weekend (doubt he knew much of anything)

Humans will never be pleased with nothing I remeber when the 2010s came out they complained and compared them to earlier models now they drop again and the 2010s are so superior lol smh, just happy they back out again and won't have to pay reseller prices and they will be had with that birthday coupon

Last edited:
I made this am90 ID when the option first popped up, just got shipping confirmation..
Haha Wow! I also made the EXACT same design AND one with the white mesh a last week! smh Good thing I havent pulled the trigger yet but funny thing is I was just about to and then saw this. Yeah, Im definitely gonna have to edit and make something a lil different. Cant be mad though, not like this is such an OUT THE BOX ideal lol but its so easy and  looks so dope!

My HOH says they're releasing em this Saturday, what do you guys think the hype will be like? Wondering if I need to head over a couple hours before the release.

if you wanna, go for it, but its not necessary. a lot of you new kids are getting way too concerned about these. damn near every site and store will have them, just be cool.

Absolutely nothing.

If your a fan of the infrared 90, then cop. If not? Spend your money elsewhere. In 2010, everybody on NT was saying 2010s were in everyway inferior to HOAs. Now in 2015, 2010s are the ish. Really?! :wow:

Not me. I said the 2010 was the best release since the 03.

Still say it.

Good looks man, just copped a pair for my girl for her graduation.  The infrareds around my way get eaten up pretty quick, 90 w/ free shipping is very reasonable for me.  Now we can match when we go to the beach hahahahah

I have the 2010 release.  They cracked not bad though, I don't have HOA but I would think that since it's older it would be more prone to cracking/crumbling?  My 2010 pair it's more poor paint than the midsole actually cracking, I think I can fix this cause the upper is still fresh.  If I can get the 2015 infrareds I will to have a pair DS. 

Last edited:
Not me. I said the 2010 was the best release since the 03.

Still say it.

IDK FAM, The couple pairs of 2010's I had were all garbage. From the whack laces, to the weak man made soft suede. Plus, you know how some get all bent about shape LOL
You know me ,I stay in my 90's. Ill be in for maybe 2 pairs of Infra'15s.

Edit: Today's wear
View media item 1531712

Last edited:
Haven't had any luck finding a store locally that has the Infrared in stock yet.

Is it me or are they looking a little more of like a bright orange than infrared in some pics? Need to see in person :nerd:

They're Hyper Crimson not Infrared. I saw the color description somewhere but I don't remember where.

Color doesn't seem bad, but again.
Infrared alwayse looks darker in pictures due to the lighting.

I like that it looks more reddish, Everyone in the AJ6 thread wouldn't stop crying about the infrared being a pinkish color.

Color doesn't seem bad, but again.
Infrared alwayse looks darker in pictures due to the lighting.

I like that it looks more reddish, Everyone in the AJ6 thread wouldn't stop crying about the infrared being a pinkish color.
feel sorry for those fools who purchased the new infrared 6s with the pleather crappy quality, i love when the infra pops more pinkish

Back
Top Bottom