The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

What time are these dropping in eastbay
I don't think many spots in the states are selling them G. I didn't even see them on Nike store, [emoji]128529[/emoji] but I went last night to my local sneaker stores and asked, and they didn't know what shoe I was even talking about.. Wow, [emoji]128568[/emoji] everyone's on the Air Jordan this weekend I guess..

Anybody who's got the OG's, how's the sizing? I'm only curious because my 2010's are a 12, but when I copped the Halloween 90s last year they were huge like a size 13. Curious if the newer release 90s are bigger or not...

Anybody who's got the OG's, how's the sizing? I'm only curious because my 2010's are a 12, but when I copped the Halloween 90s last year they were huge like a size 13. Curious if the newer release 90s are bigger or not...
The 2013 with sail color come up half a size small for me. I sized up a half size this time around.

Anybody know about when was the last am90 infrared grade school retro?    I read somewhere they dont make them that often for GS and are hard to get.  Seems like the GS sizes got eaten up REAL quick on the sites I had link to.

Finishline just tweeted out in a reply that they're dropping on the 28th 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom