The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Looking forward for this infrared release to be done with. These pages are full with the same questions . It also could have got its own thread.

Your right about that it was about 4 pages of the same question even tho we told everybody they are GR but nobody care to listen and kept asking the same question and worried. I'm ready to talk about some new stuff. Like some of the CW AMD showed and MODUS showed coming soon.

Has my question in the post before yours been discussed? The toe box?

Your right about that it was about 4 pages of the same question even tho we told everybody they are GR but nobody care to listen and kept asking the same question and worried. I'm ready to talk about some new stuff. Like some of the CW AMD showed and MODUS showed coming soon.

Anyone know if these are a GR?

Store or bust for me, the release kinda snuck up on me, if not these then my boy has a 2010 pair I could buy off of him

will try for online... i would to cop in the store but only 1 finishline around me is getting them and they made it sound serious telling me to go there early when i cant because of work... ill see if they have my size when i get out thats if i dont cop online...im trying to only cop at finishline just because of my rewards card

Infrared is nice and all, but outside of this forum...it's considered a regular shoe. No frenzy like people that chase after JB shoes

Anyone that has these already have info on sizing? Last 90s I bought were denims and I got a 12 but can't decide if I should go 11.5 tomorrow since I heard recent releases ran a little big.

i usually wear an 11 but i went 1/2 size up. They are comfy sneaks. :smokin

Very happy that this was easy through FNL, especially after staring at my computer like an idiot two weeks ago when I thought these were releasing. 

Back
Top Bottom