The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Just order the Christmas am90 for my girl from atmos and some AM1 for me
how many pairs in the month do you buy on the average ? 8-15 pairs in the month ?
laugh.gif

Does size affect the value?
i think it can.  i wear a popular size and when ish gets slim it tends to drive the price up on those sizes which are sought after.  if you check flight club, normative sizes tend to be more expensive than not.  for me its def a selling tool.  if you can market that size as hard to find, it def helps.  

when i worked at nfo, sizes 14+ were like 20 bucks a pair on the hash wall.  giant foot heads were getting grapes and other pricey shoes for 20 bucks. 

Last edited:
Warming to the ultra but if I'm paying £105-110 for 90s I want some decent leather and/or suede on them personally...wishful thinking these days I know

^^^ No ultra fans. They been out for a several hours and have not sold out.
the hyperfuse infras neither when they came out, but i bet that these infra ultras will hit the $250 over 1 year or 2

im waiting that they will be on sale and then im gonna scoop up 2 pairs from those

Quote:

the hyperfuse infras neither when they came out, but i bet that these infra ultras will hit the $250 over 1 year or 2

im waiting that they will be on sale and then im gonna scoop up 2 pairs from those
I didn't pick up that hyperfuse infrared, and now I regret it.  Whenever they do pop up on ebay price is $300 for DS.   Doubling up on these might not be a bad idea.  Good strategy.

Back
Top Bottom