The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

ALE BROWN
IMG_6454.jpg

I do hope more cats post some kicks in here. It doesn't have to be about the most expensive or limited pairs, Just your personal favorites. I'm posting my favorite 26 90s. It's actually proving to be harder than I thought though.

I do hope more cats post some kicks in here. It doesn't have to be about the most expensive or limited pairs, Just your personal favorites. I'm posting my favorite 26 90s. It's actually proving to be harder than I thought though.
It is hard I have no heat but I have a lot of favorite in my collection but I'm trying to post some of my DS in each post.

View media item 2353933
https://m.jdsports.co.uk/product/white-nike-air-max-90-ultra-20-flyknit/245981/

For anyone still looking for the Infrared Flyknits, JDSports still has a FSR. $170 shipped to the US, same all in price as NDC. And you get a FREE DUFFLE BAG!!! Hahaha. Just remember it's UK sizing when ordering.

Gotta admit, I went ahead and got a pair. Wasn't planning on buying another Infrared 90 but after reading reviews that they are a lot less bulky and lighter than other versions I was sold.

Last edited:
They flew off Eu sites. Copped for retail shipped on SNS.

Are these at Footactions yet? Gonna see if I can cop there and use my coupons and return the lesser of both pairs after inspection.

Flyknit Air Max is mad comfortable.

I'm shocked about the Ultra Flyknits did this well considering the 1
Same. I thought they'd sit and end up on disco so I didn't cop this morning. Whoops.
I'd be shocked if Nike didn't restock the AM90 FK Infrared before or on Air Max Day.

Went ahead and got the MC colorway from NDC. I'll see if I like em in hand and if not I'll just send em back. I've got way too many Infrared 90s to have any interest in that colorway anymore lol.
You guys know whether the FK Infrareds made their way from SNKRS to desktop? I looked at my phone, saw the 15 minute reminder, said "f it", I'm going to go back to sleep (West Coast). These will sit and I'll wait to get feedback on sizing then have my friend buy them for me off of Swoosh. Oooops. Figured the backup plan would be to stroll down to FTL and use my military discount. After some Googling, I didn't see them on the FTL release calendar and looks like they never got them. Guess that's what I get for assuming they'd sit and I could stroll down to the store as a plan B when I appears they never got'em. I've been remiss to say the least ...

In any case, know if any of the footsites/stores received the Infrareds, or was it just the black and blue? Like most people, my preference is to purchase with a discount.

Seen the infrared and multi color flynit today. Didn't try on. But not bad in person.

Definitely worth picking up down the road.

Flyknits were listed below retail by some Ebay sellers prior to the official release. Now they're going for double. Who would've thunk it!

Back
Top Bottom