The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I’m sure these get zero respect in here but they’re comfy and my only Infrared 90s. Been waiting for their return since I bought these so I’m ready. Hope my local FTL has the Volts so I can scoop after work hopefully using my reward.

77E47401-759D-4C3B-9D44-E0809CF53C62.jpeg
1B1E1466-39FD-4778-8BEE-575FD78ACBEA.jpeg
respect, I've always liked them

matter of fact, I did a ebay search on them this morning...coincidentally

though you lose some respect for flexing with the factory lace job and the houndstooth pants 🤷‍♂️

Still wondering when/whether the Hype Grape and Turquoise will be dropping for men. I might just pull the trigger on Goat.

respect, I've always liked them

matter of fact, I did a ebay search on them this morning...coincidentally

though you lose some respect for flexing with the factory lace job and the houndstooth pants 🤷‍♂️

IDC man :lol: I'm at work.. I didnt even know what shoe I was wearing until after I put my shirt on. I dont normally get to wear sneakers at work. As for the lace job.. I'm wearing them as casually as possible which was for work. And I paid for them so I lace them however I want :lol:

Never change NT. :nthat:

These big *** companies still charging as much shipping for the service that's slower/worse than ground is very upsetting. And you literally can't do anything about it.

These big *** companies still charging as much shipping for the service that's slower/worse than ground is very upsetting. And you literally can't do anything about it.
I remember last christmas. I called the ups sorting facility and my pack was sitting on a truck for 3 days and no one would simply just take it off the truck and let me come pick it up. I think curse words were involved. Long story short, the package was going through the post office and god himself wasnt going to stop it. Another 3 days for no reason whatsoever. Thanks, Macys.

I actually got lucky with something about a month or two ago. I requested that it be held at a UPS Point or whatever, they tried to deliver it TWICE and in the app it said it was being shipped back to the merchant. Support on Twitter was a waste of time. I called up and told the woman I didn't care if I had to track down the driver myself 50 miles away, I Would leave work and do it. She made sure the **** got to the holding spot the same day and it did. I was definitely about to smash some ****.

Eastbay pair just arrived and will be returning once Bloomingdales pair arrives. Looks great on foot, but awkward when not as others have said.
95855ED7-184F-457C-B5A5-808196114B75.jpeg
Do you display yours? Is that why it needs to look good off foot? Real question because I keep mine in the boxes and don’t display and am curious why it’s a pain point for some.

Hey, to each their own, right? I didn't intend for that to sound disrespectful, I'm just honestly surprised that so many people are so excited about a color that a lot of other people find unappealing.

Hey, to each their own, right? I didn't intend for that to sound disrespectful, I'm just honestly surprised that so many people are so excited about a color that a lot of other people find unappealing.
Im just playing bro, i get it. Green isnt for everyone.

But for me, ‘chlorophyll’ is as dope as it gets because i live in oregon and am ballz deep in the industry here. So if i can stunt on these carhartt billy bob fools out here in some chlorophyll 90s it just makes it that much easier to get out of bed in the morning. Its chlorophyll ffs, i love that color for multiple reasons. It means good things to me.

The size tag indicated Womens. It was 6.5 US and 37.5 EUR. That’s all I had to go on.
Ah I see.
I would not be surprised if the smaller sizes from the Wms size range have those features as well, as they might be very close in dimensions to some GS sizes.

There might even be some overlap between those 2 size ranges.

Last edited:
Did anyone ever see the Lahar blue todder pairs for sale? Daughter needs those before Yankees spring training.

Saw them in person last night and I like them.

I think I'll just wait for the Infrared release.

Back
Top Bottom