The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I was just gonna post these. I want both pairs but if I like sleeping indoors I'm gonna have to chill. Hopefully there is a wider release on the 26th.
I’m going to snooze on them as well. Mainly want the chlorophyls. Brown ones look dope too. The lace tips does them for me. I hope we get them on ndc/SNKRS. I just want to be able to return them hassle free if I don’t want them.

Where did you see them? Or how does one find it? I've been refreshing here and there. Supposedly, they will be randomly restocking several times throughout the day.
:lol: get your bot ready

Lexoo-raised-money.gif

Can't believe I took an L on the green camos! Happens every time I really want a pair 😂 someone reached out with an offer of 230 but I never really pay resell and my pride is in the way. I need your support NT 😭

Honestly; I won't bite just yet. I believe these will be under 200 at one point. Just gotta be patient.

Can't believe I took an L on the green camos! Happens every time I really want a pair 😂 someone reached out with an offer of 230 but I never really pay resell and my pride is in the way. I need your support NT 😭

Should go without saying, but ... Big L on Private. Thought I was going to make it through to the end, but OOS at the end.

Back
Top Bottom