The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I'm getting them for not so much over retail. Plus once the 2020 pair comes out I will cop 5 pairs or more. Just might cop an 05 pair that I've been looking at. Can't have enough infrareds
Speaking of 2020 infrared, do we have a release date?

DE1C6E45-ED8E-4F9C-9BDF-3BF2D1694B82.jpeg

Just saw those Surplus ones at the storefront and found out those Banana shaped toes are actually hard like the steel toe boots. Not saying there’s some kind of metal inside, but it’s definitely made to be like the composite boots‘ just like SWAT Terminator’s. Would love to wear them during the work if I can get one (of course on discount).

The orange/infrared pair didn't release in the EU/UK. I'm not a big fan of orange shoes in general so they probably wouldn't have made my list.
I feel the same about orange. I need minimal orange and the shade on the recraft was construction cone orange. For me it’s obnoxious.

^^ Highlighter orange! Super bright in person. But I guess they were along the same lines as the Volts. Those are bright too.

Blocked out the store because this could just be an honest mistake.. is it just me or is this 2 different models? Looks like a 2010 at the bottom but the top shoe looks like it has the recraft silhouette.. Not to mention “Air Max 1” in the caption lol

Attachments

• 1913DE1C-2D2A-4EB0-990F-D334E4CFDA4C.jpeg
    1913DE1C-2D2A-4EB0-990F-D334E4CFDA4C.jpeg
    258.1 KB · Views: 346
Blocked out the store because this could just be an honest mistake.. is it just me or is this 2 different models? Looks like a 2010 at the bottom but the top shoe looks like it has the recraft silhouette.. Not to mention “Air Max 1” in the caption lol

Maybe it's the angle of the top shoe but its definitely the 2010s... those ain't recraft swooshes

Back
Top Bottom