The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

DC2525-300

XXXX - DC2525-300 - 101.png XXXX - DC2525-300 - 102.png XXXX - DC2525-300 - 103.png XXXX - DC2525-300 - 104.png XXXX - DC2525-300 - 105.png XXXX - DC2525-300 - 106.png XXXX - DC2525-300 - 108.png XXXX - DC2525-300 - 111.png

Hoping for these to go on discount

ah yeah sorry i posted the footlocker link below the photos in case someone wanted them, i'll patiently wait especially because of the infrareds

so the left shoe is more comfortable than the right shoe. both are tight, but the right feels tighter that said, I can get my foot in them and walk around for a couple of hours and it's not that bad.

I've had a couple of other bike shoes like that, both sb dunks: the mondrians from 2008 and the reese forbes highs from 2017. I wound up getting both in a 10. The mondrians feel ok, and the Reese Forbes fit pretty great.

Oddly enough, I had a 2010 pair of laser blues in 10.5 I could hardly wear because they felt too tight. Same with a 10.5 of Scream Green Huaraches.

On a side note, if anyone needs a size 11, I've got 3 pairs that could either go back to the store or to someone here in need.

Are you telling us you’re actually wearing a pair of AM90’s that are 1.5 sizes too small but it’s acceptable for a few hours?

So I ordered this cw

Nike-Air-Max-90-DD6615-100-Release-Date-1068x699.jpg

only to find out 1 day later (from someone else's pics) some colors are actually different.

On this pic the lower eyestay is a very soft pinkish, and the heel tab, wedge and mudguard window are like a soft purple-ish/lavender-ish, clearly a different color.

In reality all four pieces are that soft pink color, almost orange looking even.

I still need to see them in hand myself, but from what I saw I wasn't too happy. Will post a pic when they arrive.

Nike-JP is also doing selected Life Style items on sale until the Sunday. 30% off if you copped more than 2 items which means..., Obsidian in my size can be obtained for $50 if I can find something other to copp....
Damn...., while I was trying to decide what to copp for the other item to get further reduction, Obsidian in my size is gone now and I keep asking to myself why I didn’t put it in my cart when it was still there....

got my pair from ftl yesterday. Looking around online i could've octo'd up like some of you degenerates, but im content with my 1 pair unless some how they end up on disco down the line.

Still cant believe some of you fools paid over 200 a few weeks ago. Then the same ppl cry about resellers. Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom