The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

For me a new pie of eggplants. This time the eyelets are properly welded.
00049BB3-3D7F-4027-90CB-82B971F4E9B9.jpeg

ID’s came in!!!! I went for a Mars Yard inspired ID
Sz 9 ( snug fit tho)
Rustic for the Suede
RipStop for the Toe
Track Red Swoosh.

Shape is decent but these are a bit narrow compared to my Turqs and my infrareds.
iDs were Made In China ( you can tellit was quickly put together. ..SMH)

Attachments

• 54B46512-44E4-4414-A4D1-6004F8A679E9.jpeg
    54B46512-44E4-4414-A4D1-6004F8A679E9.jpeg
    176.8 KB · Views: 70
  • 524516DF-39FF-41D6-AAB1-6306F454BD3F.jpeg
    524516DF-39FF-41D6-AAB1-6306F454BD3F.jpeg
    215.4 KB · Views: 474
  • 8F907000-6108-4F76-B16A-09DF27607CA2.jpeg
    8F907000-6108-4F76-B16A-09DF27607CA2.jpeg
    243 KB · Views: 656
You got yours right?

No...wanted to cop 2 or 3 at once and deadstock/footlocker CA allowed 1 pair per customer. Also I only ship to my PO Box (Canada Post's Flexdelivery free service) and FTL doesn't ship to PO Boxes. By the time I decided to stop fooling around and go for 1 pair on Deadstock they were sold out :lol:

No...wanted to cop 2 or 3 at once and deadstock/footlocker CA allowed 1 pair per customer. Also I only ship to my PO Box (Canada Post's Flexdelivery free service) and FTL doesn't ship to PO Boxes. By the time I decided to stop fooling around and go for 1 pair on Deadstock they were sold out :lol:
Harsh. Going out of topic: Wish Nike will retro them blue BW's in your profile pic (the limited editions as well). Returning to topic: Have a great day y'all.

livestock and their dookie pairs. they sent a crumpy toe box and I know their stupid staff took the good pairs for themselves.

I used flexdelivery too. For UPS orders, I signed up for their service that allows me to redirect it to a local UPS Store instead of to my place.

Oh man that’s rough. What size again? I’m sure the malls will get them in as well soon.

Oh man that’s rough. What size again? I’m sure the malls will get them in as well soon.

Size 10... I'm still very confident that I'll be able to at least double on these, they haven't released on Nike CA, and I've got confirmation of their release in two small/local shops.

Question. What’s the smallest men’s size in these? My wife is a 7.5W and she hates the construction of the youth pairs.
Stockx has a 6 listed under men’s but I haven’t seen a 6 men’s anywhere else. The construction of the men’s and women’s pairs are far superior to the Youth junk they put out.

Question. What’s the smallest men’s size in these? My wife is a 7.5W and she hates the construction of the youth pairs.
Stockx has a 6 listed under men’s but I haven’t seen a 6 men’s anywhere else. The construction of the men’s and women’s pairs are far superior to the Youth junk they put out.

My wife is a women's size 7 and i got her a men's size 5.5. I don't recall the smallest men's size made though.

Hit the company store today and they had loads of craters there, almost grabbed but i was a bit underwhelmed in hand so i put them back. Grabbed some zoom vaporfly next % instead etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom