The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

just got the call from HoH Fulton. Won the Kobe 10's size 8.5.

can't believe I scored the 9's this morning on kb24 and the 10's from HoH. Double win today 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Nike sent out a survey email to me today... I took the pleasure of ripping the snkrs app. I encourage everybody else to do such :lol:

Nike sent out a survey email to me today... I took the pleasure of ripping the snkrs app. I encourage everybody else to do such :lol:

I didn't get one but they'll send me an L-mail notification later today though?

Last edited:
Regarding HOH harlem always doing raffles the 8s and others seemed to be FCFS but there was heaps of people for the unclaimed IXs so yeah probably told me it was reraffle to get me to leave. They said it would done today with pickup tomorow but yeah when i went today to register for XI they sold out. Definitely impossible to get these if your not used to the *** procedures. imma forget it i got a number in if they notify me ill pick up but im not wasting my holiday waiting in lines just to get backdoored anyways.

Amazing that the same people who copped the 8s and 9s are then allowed to reraffle for unclaimed pairs when they got a pair on them. And groups of friends can walk in and all get a pair after exchanging some cash.

Totally missed the drop on KB24 here is hoping I can get some draw love.  Resell for the 9's right now are on Masterpiece levels. 

Manger told me mall security was mad at her due to the amountnof people waiting outside for raffle.

Regarding HOH harlem always doing raffles the 8s and others seemed to be FCFS but there was heaps of people for the unclaimed IXs so yeah probably told me it was reraffle to get me to leave. They said it would done today with pickup tomorow but yeah when i went today to register for XI they sold out. Definitely impossible to get these if your not used to the *** procedures. imma forget it i got a number in if they notify me ill pick up but im not wasting my holiday waiting in lines just to get backdoored anyways.

Amazing that the same people who copped the 8s and 9s are then allowed to reraffle for unclaimed pairs when they got a pair on them. And groups of friends can walk in and all get a pair after exchanging some cash.
i think you're misinformed regarding the procedure. At 6pm they let people in who were waiting and they sign up for a new raffle for the leftover pairs. As soon as they're done signing people up they select from those people only.

wait, so you were not selected for the 7's and yet they still sent you a pair? Maybe one of your other accounts hit and you didn't know?
yup I have 4 accts set up but they all tie back to my PP account. It was never hit and the youre not selected popped up when i logged on to each one

i think you're misinformed regarding the procedure. At 6pm they let people in who were waiting and they sign up for a new raffle for the leftover pairs. As soon as they're done signing people up they select from those people only.

Yeah that sounds right but thats not what they said to me at all. Both manager and the raffle person said otherwise. There was like 20 people for 2 or so unclaimed pairs anyway so i already put it down as a L.

This is what the sneaker games all about right :frown:

LA heads peep what NikeLA just tweeted.

:nerd: :nerd:.

I booked mine. hopefully i can come home with the Kobe 5's

I'll be there, hopefully the XIs are secured before then though.

Back
Top Bottom