The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

This is going to take careful planning if I don't hit on these HOH, gotta check back with Shiekh tomorrow to see how they're doing the release.

not as of yet. I just triple checked my PP account and the invoice on it does say paid by PP
Did you get charged.
Nike has been a bit weird lately, I bought three pairs of shoes, and returned 2 (2 flyknit maxes and a flyknit racer, the maxes were returned and the racer was kept).  I got a notification that the flyknit maxes had been refunded, as well as the racer.  The full charge of the order went back onto my account.  I called nike to notify them that I still had one pair of shoes, and that their system mistakenly refunded me for all three.  The dude couldn't comprehend as to what was going on, and kept saying that all three were refunded to me.  In the end, he just said keep them, and that was that.  

Yeah that sounds right but thats not what they said to me at all. Both manager and the raffle person said otherwise. There was like 20 people for 2 or so unclaimed pairs anyway so i already put it down as a L.

This is what the sneaker games all about right :frown:
they usually have 10+ unclaimed, never hurts to try

Nike has been a bit weird lately, I bought three pairs of shoes, and returned 2 (2 flyknit maxes and a flyknit racer, the maxes were returned and the racer was kept).  I got a notification that the flyknit maxes had been refunded, as well as the racer.  The full charge of the order went back onto my account.  I called nike to notify them that I still had one pair of shoes, and that their system mistakenly refunded me for all three.  The dude couldn't comprehend as to what was going on, and kept saying that all three were refunded to me.  In the end, he just said keep them, and that was that.  
Similar thing happened to my friend with his white/cement 4s. He randomly got a notification that his return had been accepted and he had been refunded the money. But he never contacted or even thought about returning them. So he pretty much got em for free.

Of course I got the L on the 9s. I wanted these so bad. fml... 
mean.gif

Hope they have enough so either everyone gets 2 pair from the pack (like the page says) or everyone gets at least one pair from the pack

If A. Happens I am going for the 5 and 4 or maybe the Hyperdunk

If B happends the 5 is a must.

Anyone know the best place to park near staples. dont mind walking a little bit.

I'm parking at my old apt complex on Bixel & 7th it's 7 or 9 bucks and about a 12 minute walk to Staples.

they usually have 10+ unclaimed, never hurts to try
thanks for your help man.

The 9s seemed to be in demand at Harlem im 100% sure the Xs will be the same and i cant imagine what the 11s will be like. Just went to fulton st as well to register for the 11 and that seems exactly the same Xs flying out the door with no tickets.

what page monitors are you using?  are there any that send you a mobile phone text or something along those lines?

Its going to hurt getting the L today. I know its gonna happen. 9's are probably my favorite designed model.

Back
Top Bottom