The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

How many pairs of socks will I have to wear to fit a 14 lol
Leave my 14s alone 
mad.gif

DAWG I TRY NOT TO BE TOO CRAZY BUT HOW THE HE** DO YOU NOT HAVE A 12!!!!!!????????? ON THE ONE PAIR I REALLY WANTED.  THIS IS RIDICULOUS 
I feel the same minus the all caps. I held out to try my luck on the 9's, got to try and complete the 9 collection.

Nike straight trippin with those missing sizes. They sent all the pairs to celebs/athletes or something?

Last edited:
that's not how I read it. They said you have to show up with your reserve spot to have the opportunity to get a raffle ticket and they'll do a live drawing at 12 noon. So 1k+ people in front of the Nike vault for maybe 200 pairs if we're lucky?
Ya that's how it is, I thought he was asking if every single person who reserved a spot was getting 2 pairs or a pair.

This is going to take careful planning if I don't hit on these HOH, gotta check back with Shiekh tomorrow to see how they're doing the release.

Bro...I might skip this now. From what I understand the biggest size will be 13.

Bro...I might skip this now. From what I understand the biggest size will be 13.

Yea I saw that, still may go. The 11s I've got so far have been size 13s cause the 14s had dead space in there, they've stretched out since I've been wearing them.

Back
Top Bottom