The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

yeah both Harlem and Fulton made calls yesterday. I think less than a handful of people posted they got called yesterday.

IMO, I wouldn't waste time for leftovers. The beasts are all out for them since it's so late in the pack already. you would've had better luck for unclaims for beginning of the pack. Just stay home because the draw will go live when the unclaims are released anyway, just pray for your luck on the draw. 
Yea man I agree with you, even if I miss out on the draw I cant complain with the two that I have (especially since I went 0 for 8 on preludes)...I really wish I went for unclaimed 1s and 4s, but nothing I can do now. It seems like only one person posted about harlem yesterday and no one about fulton, maybe there was some backdooring on this one...or the hype finally caught up late in the pack like you said 

thank god the knicks will never have anyone good enough for that to happen to.

theres no room as it is over here

in line for a raffle against 2000 people lol. i think nike underestimated this event lol. 

Last edited:
:lol: so weird. Unless there are shoes for that many people (which I doubt) it seems like Nike just wanted to get a crowd forming out there for free

I feel like this is a waste of time for just shoes no way they have anywhere near enough. This is free promotion. Also where are the NTers? I'm standing right in front of the Gretsky statue.

Would be great if they just toss free pairs into the large crowd like a raw piece of steak at a group of tigers ...would make for some good worldstar videos 

aaaaaand FTL has my pair backordered. They better fulfill it 
frown.gif

Glad I decided not to head out to the Vault.

I would have def. turned around and came back home. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom