The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

Hopefully everyone that went are draw chances increase.
I hope they shut cell and wi-fi service down around L.A. live 
laugh.gif

Hit on the 8's which are nice! Hopefully I hit on these 11's as well [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

I hope I win these 11s. The only ones I really want from the pack, let alone a W would make up for my car getting stolen and found today completely stripped. Been having a ****** up month so far.

I hope I win these 11s. The only ones I really want from the pack, let alone a W would make up for my car getting stolen and found today completely stripped. Been having a ****** up month so far.
Hope you hit too, damn, sorry about the car.

I was at the Vault event.  I've never won a raffle in my life on top of the SNRKS losses I've piled up the last couple months.  I pretty much gave up hope after the first about 30 numbers were called.................and then I heard my number.  I finally got a damn W.  By the time I got up to get my shoes, they were all out of the 11's so I picked up a 4 and 5 which I wanted as well.  Man I'm estatic right now.  

I was at the Vault event.  I've never won a raffle in my life on top of the SNRKS losses I've piled up the last couple months.  I pretty much gave up hope after the first about 30 numbers were called.................and then I heard my number.  I finally got a damn W.  By the time I got up to get my shoes, they were all out of the 11's so I picked up a 4 and 5 which I wanted as well.  Man I'm estatic right now.  
vault pix?

Back
Top Bottom