The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

How many entries did you guys do? I did 7 but they all have legit cell numbers and emails, maybe we're banned for using multiple entries that's why we didn't get an email?
Did you use different cards on each entry or same on all 7? The question that no-one seems to have an answer to besides one guy on here is if using same card on multiple VERIFIED accounts will DQ

You don't need an email to see if you received your brand new L, just check your account you used to try and purchase. They'll ding that account the second the draw is over if you won..

I submitted to two entires using my wife's and I email accounts both using the same email account. I didn't really put much thought into the possibility of having the same payment methods on the accounts could lead to disqualification. Good question.

Last edited:
Eff Nike
Eff "The Draw"
Eff the FTB

Salt levels on 1000, especially after seeing resale prices like 450 plus on all of these grey shoes.

Miss we with this BS, any word on some real retros, in real colorways, with real availability?

I'm salty because I actually like grey shoes 
tired.gif
 but I can't act like I didn't see this coming with every drop in the pack 

got my L email for the 4 finally.

on to the 5's (The ones i REALLY WANT)

Eff Nike
Eff "The Draw"
Eff the FTB

Salt levels on 1000, especially after seeing resale prices like 450 plus on all of these grey shoes.

Miss we with this BS, any word on some real retros, in real colorways, with real availability?
I agree this is BS

Back
Top Bottom