The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

Barely any 13s of these 4s around 
mean.gif

Anybody's order from KB that actually shipped have a tracking #?

Which carrier was it shipped with?

Last edited:
Sorry I havent been keeping up with the thread, but did anyone notice the description on SNKRS for the Kobe 4? Says phylon with zoom in the heel, no mention of lunar.

Nike can eat a bag of D's for that one, what a ripoff. Charge 200 for less tech than what was in the original. I for one was hoping to get a pair and was going to hoop in them off break (hey, a guy can dream right?) but I knew that chances were slim. Then i see that they don't have lunar.

Eff this whole pack b.

0/everything.

Hoping I can get lucky for at least one: 5,6,8,10 or 11.

Same here, However, anything from the VI-X is trade bait for the V for me personally. May grab the XI, for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
I honestly hope the 11 is in a much bigger production number than 2k4-10. Being the last model and all and its the current model out. I don't see why they can't push for bigger numbers.

I'm ranking my pack:

HD

2K4

Hmm interesting thanks for letting me know, guess im gonna have to keep my eyes peeled all weekend
nerd.gif
I think he's talking about the stores in LA. pretty sure Harlem didn't get their delay. Was talking to the manager at harlem and he said they have them in the stock room. But nonetheless, no calls for me for Harlem or Fulton. 

If you want a laugh check eBay for any of these releases. Avg price of any of the models is $500+ resellers need to get a grip. 150% markups! Buy the shoes because you want them not to make a quick buck. They won't budge off any of their prices either. Maybe I could win at least 1 pair so far I'm getting shut out

If you want a laugh check eBay for any of these releases. Avg price of any of the models is $500+ resellers need to get a grip. 150% markups! Buy the shoes because you want them not to make a quick buck. They won't budge off any of their prices either. Maybe I could win at least 1 pair so far I'm getting shut out

stop the reselling. these will drop in price

I'm 0-5 on the SNKRS app and am thinking of trying in-store for the 5's. Does anyone know which stores are carrying them? Niketown Chicago tells me that they're not getting any of them. Is that the case?

I'm 0-5 on the SNKRS app and am thinking of trying in-store for the 5's. Does anyone know which stores are carrying them? Niketown Chicago tells me that they're not getting any of them. Is that the case?

You outta luck man there's about 5 or 6 HOHs nationwide that have them but they already did the raffles for them. Unless you're in NYC or LA there's no other way to get them than the Draw.

stop the reselling. these will drop in price

They won't, at least nothing significant. It seems like they made so few of each model, so the resellers' price is gonna stay where it is. They basically become a rare collectors item the moment the Draw is announced - resellers usually stick to their prices for things like that, unfortunately

Last edited:
They won't. It seems like they made so few of each model, so the resellers' price is gonna stay where it is. They're basically a rare collectors item the moment that The Draw is announced.

Yea don't see these dropping anytime soon, the preludes were a GR compared to these.

I think he's talking about the stores in LA. pretty sure Harlem didn't get their delay. Was talking to the manager at harlem and he said they have them in the stock room. But nonetheless, no calls for me for Harlem or Fulton. 

DId he tell you whether calls went out already??

Back
Top Bottom