The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

Already moved some of them, and doubt I could complete the set. Between me and my boys though I will have that set pick
**** flight for these
laugh.gif
I'm moving em at 500 each, I'd be a fool to give them to flight to eat my money
@Alp-no 9s or Xs?

N
FYI for anyone waiting, I just got the call from HOH Harlem for the FTB XIs

What time of the day did they call you? I put in tickets for two stores and have no idea how their schedule works in terms of notifications.

Your first win? Congrats man.
Thanks man. I lucked out on the 2K4s and Xs too but didn't post about those. The XIs were definitely the ones I wanted most though since they're his last on-court shoe, assuming he wears them tomorrow.

What time of the day did they call you? I put in tickets for two stores and have no idea how their schedule works in terms of notifications.
I posted not long after they called me, around 2:45pm. In general there isn't really a set time that they call about raffles though. During the Prelude pack release, I've gotten called during the morning, late afternoon, etc.

Last edited:
Please lawd I need to watch the Mambas final game and the Warriors make history tomorrow while holding these shoes that say 4.13.16 on the back...

Komplete...got the call for the 11s

:pimp: will still be attending the vault tomorrow

Just got the call from HOH culver city! Size 14 locked! I'll pick mine up and head to the vault event. I will hold NTer's down if I hit.

MVP MVP where did you hit at?

Last edited:
Nah unfortunately not I'll be at the Fanfest though and probably watch it at LA Live

Back
Top Bottom