The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

I thought all was lost with the ftb but then this happened. The kobe gods have spoken. Thanks Roundtworva!

IMG

Last edited:
Is this one of the underrated shoes from the FTB pack? Not sure if I want to keep it or get rid of it, not because of hype but because I might be looking to cop something else and might need to move a few kicks. View media item 2021913

I would say they are underrated. It's not one of the top models but they did the 10s justice imo. Very wearable. I would keep them

It pisses me off to see resellers that don't even have love for the shoes to be reselling them so ridiculously. I still can't find anything reasonable on the FTB XIs. >:

Anyone on here know anyone willing to help out with a spare pair? at a reasonable price. :smh:

It pisses me off to see resellers that don't even have love for the shoes to be reselling them so ridiculously. I still can't find anything reasonable on the FTB XIs. >:

Anyone on here know anyone willing to help out with a spare pair? at a reasonable price. :smh:

At the end of the day, money>shoes.

Just give it sometime and they'll come down in price.

Prelude 1s were 1k at one point and can now be had at 3-400.

Patience.

Resellers are definitely a annoying part if the game. In some ways its like thanks for doubling up and leting a pair go for under resell value because it means with a premium i can have that shoe i missed. But then at the same time you feel well if it was left I could have has a better chance. But with these shady backdoors and bots its still preferrable for a sneakerhead to get them and let them go for a better price.

If you buy a pair and sell because the price is high you are a reseller, I don't look down on you because its a smart financial decision but it is part of the problem.

At the end of the day, money>shoes.

Just give it sometime and they'll come down in price.

Prelude 1s were 1k at one point and can now be had at 3-400.

Patience.
Patience is definitely key with this pack. Grabbed the 7's Friday off a return. People holding out on paying resellers ridiculous amounts is helping everyones cause. 

Patience is definitely key with this pack. Grabbed the 7's Friday off a return. People holding out on paying resellers ridiculous amounts is helping everyones cause. 
i got $500 for the pairs that I had, not all of them though. The ones I'm left with I'm basically giving away :lol:

Anybody care to comment on how the icons feel compared to the 6?

TIA
You asking about the new Zoom Kobe Icon Jacquard?  I tried it on in the gold version at HoH when they were on sale for 100$, they were actually pretty comfortable, just didn't look like my style.

Yes that's the shoe. And thank you but I'm interested in hearing how they compare to the zk6.

I know you are new so that's knowledge you probably don't have

Lots of size 13 FTB on p4pshoes.com, promo code POUND for 10% off today. I copped a size 12 FTB 9 last week, wish I could have gotten in on this deal!

They can be worn. I have my old MPLS in the trunk of my car just in case a game of pickup basketball breaks out :lol:

Back
Top Bottom