The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

BHM's are the best 14s at the moment for me
Yea Im seeing the light on these joints, they are really nice...
67b4ce21_860634_100_Lead_Tab.jpeg

Glad you can swap laces with this model.

Foot Locker employee told me now that they're location at 34th isn't getting them at all.

I passed on the chase down. They're dope but I'll cop later.

Maybe once Nike gets wind of Lebron's alleged feelings and see what we're saying...we can see more OONW later, sooner for that matter.

If the out of nowhere doesn't get rereleased that won't happen

I'd be highly surprised if these reach 'South Beach' VIII or 'Big Bang' IX sought after status. These right now are just 'hyped/limited' sneaker of the month type shoes.

Last edited:
Did you have as hard of a time getting them on as I did? lol. Ill put the video up a little later. SMDH
These were surprisingly a super easy cop for me through SNKRS app, took less than 1 minute to process my Nike order.  But, I was only lucky to catch this surprise release because I was already on the SNKRS app for the Chinese New Year Jordan 12's drop...... and all of a sudden these appeared out of nowhere (pun intended). Thank you Jordan Brand!

These were surprisingly a super easy cop for me through SNKRS app, took less than 1 minute to process my Nike order.  But, I was only lucky to catch this surprise release because I was already on the SNKRS app for the Chinese New Year Jordan 12's drop...... and all of a sudden these appeared out of nowhere (pun intended). Thank you Jordan Brand!

Getting them on, not getting them.

As in, putting your foot inside them :lol:

oh whoops. originally misread it. Yeah, I have a hard time stuffing my feet in. I'm scared of the pull tabs ripping off, but they seem strong. Takes me like a full minute to get my foot in.

Windhorst just said in an ESPN article that lebron is upset because his shoes are getting much attention. This is exactly what he wants :lol:

You mean his shoes aren't getting much attention?

Honestly, I'd rather have my shoes fly under the radar than have a Chef Curry 2 fiasco where your shoes become the butt of jokes/turn into a meme.

oh whoops. originally misread it. Yeah, I have a hard time stuffing my feet in. I'm scared of the pull tabs ripping off, but they seem strong. Takes me like a full minute to get my foot in.

So basically I need a shoe horn?! [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom